C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

He could have children with health problems or a wife who is shielding we dont know these things. :headwall:

I know mate, that's why I said I don't know the reason - but he's deffo at it* :whistle:

* apparently out with an ankle injury

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hibs saying they were threatened with sanctions if they refused to play the covid -19 carriers

FFS. That is absolutely Scottish football right there.. Tarriers refuse to test squad again and Hibs get threatened?? Its fucked. Hope Hibs fuck them.

Just now, johanhentze said:

FFS. That is absolutely Scottish football right there.. Tarriers refuse to test squad again and Hibs get threatened?? Its fucked. Hope Hibs fuck them.

Hope Hibs beat them of course but I think it's going to descend into Hibs booting fuck out of them, can't imagine they're too happy just now 

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t understand why Duffy is eligible, he left the bubble, what’s he been doing since he left, he’s a bomb scare but against hibs he’ll shine.

Why have bubbles as a requirement if you can just do your own thing and join in again as long as you test negative?

Bizarre.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I'll go with the standard line at this point 

The scum will still win tonight by 2 or 3 goals 

Aye I can't really see anything else, they've got players with a point to prove VS a team who basically don't want to play. They have a big enough squad to deal with an off form Hibs

Archived