C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/man-charged-with-indecently-assaulting-teens-at-celtic-park

A man has been accused of indecently assaulting two teenagers at celtic Park and the club’s former Barrowfield training ground.

Francis Cairney, 85, is also charged with indecently assaulting another teenage boy at a hotel room in Aviemore and in a car in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, on various occasions between August 1, 1988 and June 30, 1989.

Prosecutors claim a boy aged between 15 and 16 was earlier assaulted in a car in Paisley, Renfrewshire, and in the dressing rooms at Barrowfield between July 1, 1978 and June 30, 1979.

The charge states that the boy was repeatedly touched on the thigh by Cairney.

ADVERT

Cairney is further charged with repeatedly punching and slapping the same boy to his head and body at Barrowfield.

It is also alleged that Cairney assaulted another boy aged between 15 and 18 within the Barrowfield dressing rooms as well as celtic Park between February 1,1986 and December 31, 1988.

It is claimed Cairney repeatedly hugged and groped the teenager.

Cairney, who did not attend court, pleaded not guilty to the charges through his defence advocate Mark Lutton at a hearing in Glasgow Sheriff Court.

ADVERT

A further hearing was set for March by Sheriff Alan Mackenzie.

Cairney, of Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, had his bail continued meantime.

Another Indictment adding to the damning Indictment on them

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

I don’t need to be raging to call you a prick I can remain calm and still do it. I don’t agree with a few folk(especially lefty’s) on here but is that not what forums are for so why block someone. Unlike you moron I come on here and speak for myself not other people. By the way you don’t need to sign off when making a reply.

There people that will go on a thread and go ‘aw it won’t be long till @The Dudeis along to derail the thread’ 

then he comes and responds and it’s ‘aw there he is right on cue’

how can that be his fault 😂 you don’t agree with him and clearly never will so why interact with him? This isnt a post defending him, this is more questioning the way other posters go about dealing with him

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

There people that will go on a thread and go ‘aw it won’t be long till @The Dudeis along to derail the thread’ 

then he comes and responds and it’s ‘aw there he is right on cue’

how can that be his fault 😂 you don’t agree with him and clearly never will so why interact with him? This isnt a post defending him, this is more questioning the way other posters go about dealing with him

Just my personal view but I simply ignore him. Easiest thing to do.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Just my personal view but I simply ignore him. Easiest thing to do.

And that’s fair enough mate, there would be less problems if other folk just did that. Best thing to do tbh but folk love the drama too much 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Could have happened in Dubai just as easily as it happened in Scotland 🙄

Of course somebody could have tested positive at home ,But at home the whole first team wouldn’t have been close contacts from sitting on a plane for 8hrs .

Just wait till we have another case and we don’t have 13 players in isolation ,the cunts will be greetin about establishment stop the 10 

celtic midfielder Callum McGregor reckons that Peter Lawwell's comments about the Premiership champions being affected more than the coronavirus pandemic than any other club were misinterpreted by the public.

The Parkhead chief executive faced an angry backlash after claiming his club had more keenly felt the effects of coronavirus than anyone else in a five-minute video message to supporters.

McGregor, though, reckons that Lawwell simply meant that the playing side of the Glaswegian club had suffered more than any other, with their 60,000-seater stadium laying dormant while fans await the all-clear to return to grounds not helping matters.

READ MORE: James Cairney: Peter Lawwell's arrogance is astounding - celtic are the last club in Scotland that deserve sympathy

And the celtic midfielder added that no football club has been immune to the financial side-effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.

He said: "I think in terms of actual performance, I think he was more talking along those lines in terms of having the fans and having the full stadium to roar the team on.

"Maybe in that sense he means more in terms of performance.

"I think every team in the world has been affected financially with it and some more than others.

"But it's a really difficult world we are living in just now and I think we just have to be as positive as we can - everyone try and help each other, and just a general message of trying to help each other get through this because it's such an unprecedented time.

"Now we need each other more than ever, and I'm talking about humanity in that sense as well.

"I think the further we go into this everyone has been affected, some more than others, and like I said I think it's more in terms of performance than other things."

200.gif

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

“All we cared about was the quadruple treble” 🤥

I have honestly seen a few hitting out with that :lol:

That and 'you's are pish. You's are only so far in front because the rest of the league is pish' failing to see the irony in that. So when I bring up the irony and mention their first 4 its always 'that wisnae oor fault but' :lol: honestly, what a fucked up strain of retard they are. 

7 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

celtic midfielder Callum McGregor reckons that Peter Lawwell's comments about the Premiership champions being affected more than the coronavirus pandemic than any other club were misinterpreted by the public.

The Parkhead chief executive faced an angry backlash after claiming his club had more keenly felt the effects of coronavirus than anyone else in a five-minute video message to supporters.

McGregor, though, reckons that Lawwell simply meant that the playing side of the Glaswegian club had suffered more than any other, with their 60,000-seater stadium laying dormant while fans await the all-clear to return to grounds not helping matters.

READ MORE: James Cairney: Peter Lawwell's arrogance is astounding - celtic are the last club in Scotland that deserve sympathy

And the celtic midfielder added that no football club has been immune to the financial side-effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.

He said: "I think in terms of actual performance, I think he was more talking along those lines in terms of having the fans and having the full stadium to roar the team on.

"Maybe in that sense he means more in terms of performance.

"I think every team in the world has been affected financially with it and some more than others.

"But it's a really difficult world we are living in just now and I think we just have to be as positive as we can - everyone try and help each other, and just a general message of trying to help each other get through this because it's such an unprecedented time.

"Now we need each other more than ever, and I'm talking about humanity in that sense as well.

"I think the further we go into this everyone has been affected, some more than others, and like I said I think it's more in terms of performance than other things."

200.gif

Yet more denial and trying to play the victim. Pathetic. 

16 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

dirty rat.
Ask your club to accept responsibility for the inhumane vile crimes of the past,as far back as 1967.
Just man up and accept the consequences.
Then we might take you seriously. 

Archived