C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

What I find hilarious is the fact the man (shitebag of the highest order) who has manipulated/run Scottish football for the last 10 + years and got their team every advantage possible, including a cup played in a different season to get some mythical quad treble, is amazing to say the least. :lol:

It just shows they have believed all the hype about their team being invincible, when really much of it has been down to the devious ways of Liewell, long may they hound the wanker. :boydie:

I’m enjoying it like yourself Bro it’s a gigglefest every day and long may it continue but you’ve included a couple of things there, cup played in a different season, devious ways of liewwell that makes me cautious, the word has always been caution. I trust nobody in this snp devolved assembly and nobody in the running of Scottish football, they’ll try to screw us if they can, be very stupid if they do because I would like to think we’ll go ahead with them this time to a man. 

5 hours ago, SuperTav said:

celtic midfielder Callum McGregor reckons that Peter Lawwell's comments about the Premiership champions being affected more than the coronavirus pandemic than any other club were misinterpreted by the public.

The Parkhead chief executive faced an angry backlash after claiming his club had more keenly felt the effects of coronavirus than anyone else in a five-minute video message to supporters.

McGregor, though, reckons that Lawwell simply meant that the playing side of the Glaswegian club had suffered more than any other, with their 60,000-seater stadium laying dormant while fans await the all-clear to return to grounds not helping matters.

READ MORE: James Cairney: Peter Lawwell's arrogance is astounding - celtic are the last club in Scotland that deserve sympathy

And the celtic midfielder added that no football club has been immune to the financial side-effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.

He said: "I think in terms of actual performance, I think he was more talking along those lines in terms of having the fans and having the full stadium to roar the team on.

"Maybe in that sense he means more in terms of performance.

"I think every team in the world has been affected financially with it and some more than others.

"But it's a really difficult world we are living in just now and I think we just have to be as positive as we can - everyone try and help each other, and just a general message of trying to help each other get through this because it's such an unprecedented time.

"Now we need each other more than ever, and I'm talking about humanity in that sense as well.

"I think the further we go into this everyone has been affected, some more than others, and like I said I think it's more in terms of performance than other things."

200.gif

reface-2021-01-11-02-26-33.gif

58 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I’m enjoying it like yourself Bro it’s a gigglefest every day and long may it continue but you’ve included a couple of things there, cup played in a different season, devious ways of liewwell that makes me cautious, the word has always been caution. I trust nobody in this snp devolved assembly and nobody in the running of Scottish football, they’ll try to screw us if they can, be very stupid if they do because I would like to think we’ll go ahead with them this time to a man. 

I am also cautious mate, we are not just playing to win football games, we have the SFA/SPFL/ SNP and  Covid to contend with, it is not a situation we should take lightly.

I am trying to stay positive and hope we are given the chance to win the league as we should be, but underestimating our enemies would be unwise IMO.   :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I watched more bit and pieces of scum games this year than I have my entire life. It has provided some great entertainment. More of the same tomorrow please. 😀

I take a hammering off my mates but if were no playing I always watch their games until they score then I turn it off. Over the last few seasons it's been torture but this season I watch them and don't turn off as much as there is always hope his team are going to capitulate and boy have they. Had some great times watching the bastards this season.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I take a hammering off my mates but if were no playing I always watch their games until they score then I turn it off. Over the last few seasons it's been torture but this season I watch them and don't turn off as much as there is always hope his team are going to capitulate and boy have they. Had some great times watching the bastards this season.

Watched them vs hibs on Monday and thought their luck was back when they scored so late so turned it off, checked bet365 not long after and seen the 1-1 score line, was ecstatic 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Same! Only one thing better than seeing them fail is us winning. 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Can someone explain how those rabid bastards are out of isolation on Sunday?

They only went into isolation on Monday which is 7 days only....I know the 14 days got reduced to 10 days but this seems to be a new rule again 

It's 10 days from when they got home from Dubai. Which was last Friday I think. 

Just now, hammer93 said:

They only went into isolation on Monday which is 7 days only....I know the 14 days got reduced to 10 days but this seems to be a new rule again 

Dont think they are mate. Livingston game they are depleted. The following game they are ok unless I've missed something.

Other answer is ye canny burn a shite and ye canny disease the already diseased.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Tested positive on the Saturday. A week Monday would be ten days.

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Watched them vs hibs on Monday and thought their luck was back when they scored so late so turned it off, checked bet365 not long after and seen the 1-1 score line, was ecstatic 

Rookie mistake this season mate. Those are sore ones to take when they score so late but with big office Duffy at the back you know there is hope. I woke my two year old screaming when Hibs scored.

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

It's 10 days from when they got home from Dubai. Which was last Friday I think. 

Saturday they got home and had to be tested, Sunday threw up the positive test.....as I'm aware it's now 10 days from the positive test....which takes it to Monday 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dont think they are mate. Livingston game they are depleted. The following game they are ok unless I've missed something.

Other answer is ye canny burn a shite and ye canny disease the already diseased.

They can join up with the squad again on Sunday......it just seems the rules have changed significantly

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I watched more bits and pieces of scum games this year than I have my entire life. It has provided some great entertainment. More of the same tomorrow please. 😀

Put their match with hibs on and chucked it after 2/3 minutes.
Felt kinda dirty and a sleazy voyeur,and had the feeling somebody was watching me.
Aint going back there,and the next time i see them will be highlights if they drop points or they're playing Rangers

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Saturday they got home and had to be tested, Sunday threw up the positive test.....as I'm aware it's now 10 days from the positive test....which takes it to Monday 

As they’re isolating as contacts, it’s 10 days from the contact. I’d imagine most of them are contacts via travelling either on the plane or the coach to/ from the airport so it would be 10 days from the day they flew home.

Big Kris Boyd nails them again. 

:boydie2:

I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now.
“That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.”
“You think so, Gerry?” says the club’s chief executive as he stands up from his chair and takes off his microphone, “Do you think that comes across OK?”
“Oh yes, Peter. You nailed it. Perfect.”
And there you have celtic’s problem in a nutshell.
A chief executive who is making so many mistakes right now. And no one around him who is prepared to stand up and say so.

He said sorry over the trip to Dubai on celtic TV
Because who in their right mind thought that “apology” was a good idea?
My Sky Sports colleague, Andy Walker, got it spot-on when he said the first 40 seconds of the interview were decent.
For a brief moment, Lawwell sounded like he was willing to hold his hands up and accept complete responsibility for the monumental error of judgment which led to celtic’s trip to Dubai.
But he couldn’t help himself, could he?
No sooner had he said he was sorry than he started to play the victim card.

And suddenly he was spouting nonsense about how the Covid pandemic had affected them more than any other club in Scotland.
It’s such a staggering statement to make that it’s almost unbelievable.
I mean, wasn’t he paying attention when Hearts were kicked out of the Premiership last season? Or when Partick Thistle were relegated to League One?
Hasn’t he noticed how those clubs have been teetering on the brink of extinction on the back of that decision?
The Jags had a game in hand in the Championship when they were booted down a division. They’ve fought tooth and nail to remain full-time and avoid redundancies.

But since then they’ve seen other clubs given £500,000 in funding to keep their heads above water while they depend on handouts from their fans and much smaller cheques.
If anyone has any right to feel hard-done-to in the last 12 months, it’s Jacqui Low at Firhill.
There is a long list of clubs who could claim to be the worst-affected in the country but they don’t see it as some sort of competition.
celtic do. And clearly Lawwell does. The fact he was even thinking like that as he was supposed to be issuing an apology to supporters sums up how out of touch the club is.
Sure, celtic have lost a lot of money this season. Going by the fact they have the biggest stadium in Scotland, maybe that’s how Lawwell quantifies it.
But the “poor old celtic” act is pathetic.

They actually benefitted from the season ending prematurely last year because they were given the title.
They would probably have won it, to be honest, but they were still named champions when the season wasn’t actually completed.
I just cannot understand why no one at celtic listened to that interview before it went out and said, ‘Guys, this sounds awful’.
celtic supporters must have been watching it through the cracks between their fingers. It was the worst sit-down since Jim White went to meet Charles Green in his hospital bed.

celtic have just lost all grip of reality.
They thought it was a good idea to spend huge sums on five days in Dubai — and then a week later are furloughing their Under-18s to save cash.
Surely it must have crossed someone’s mind that people might start to ask questions about that.
Look, Lawwell had to come out and say something. When Christopher Jullien tested positive, meaning Neil Lennon, John Kennedy and 13 players couldn’t be involved for the Hibs game, it was time for some crisis management that he simply couldn’t avoid.
But if you’ve got no grasp on the mood out in the real world, and if no one is prepared to tell you, then you’re asking for trouble. And all it does is back up everything people think.

celtic supporters have been accusing the club’s board of being short-sighted and blinkered for a long time.
They weren’t happy with the appointment of Lennon after Brendan Rodgers waved cheerio.
And since then they’ve seen things go from bad to worse with appalling recruitment. They’ve been digging a hole for themselves for so long that it’s hard to see how they recover.
The league is over, Rangers are champions in all but name, and things are so brutal at celtic they don’t even know how to say sorry.

35 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Big Kris Boyd nails them again. 

:boydie2:

I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now.
“That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.”
“You think so, Gerry?” says the club’s chief executive as he stands up from his chair and takes off his microphone, “Do you think that comes across OK?”
“Oh yes, Peter. You nailed it. Perfect.”
And there you have celtic’s problem in a nutshell.
A chief executive who is making so many mistakes right now. And no one around him who is prepared to stand up and say so.

He said sorry over the trip to Dubai on celtic TV
Because who in their right mind thought that “apology” was a good idea?
My Sky Sports colleague, Andy Walker, got it spot-on when he said the first 40 seconds of the interview were decent.
For a brief moment, Lawwell sounded like he was willing to hold his hands up and accept complete responsibility for the monumental error of judgment which led to celtic’s trip to Dubai.
But he couldn’t help himself, could he?
No sooner had he said he was sorry than he started to play the victim card.

And suddenly he was spouting nonsense about how the Covid pandemic had affected them more than any other club in Scotland.
It’s such a staggering statement to make that it’s almost unbelievable.
I mean, wasn’t he paying attention when Hearts were kicked out of the Premiership last season? Or when Partick Thistle were relegated to League One?
Hasn’t he noticed how those clubs have been teetering on the brink of extinction on the back of that decision?
The Jags had a game in hand in the Championship when they were booted down a division. They’ve fought tooth and nail to remain full-time and avoid redundancies.

But since then they’ve seen other clubs given £500,000 in funding to keep their heads above water while they depend on handouts from their fans and much smaller cheques.
If anyone has any right to feel hard-done-to in the last 12 months, it’s Jacqui Low at Firhill.
There is a long list of clubs who could claim to be the worst-affected in the country but they don’t see it as some sort of competition.
celtic do. And clearly Lawwell does. The fact he was even thinking like that as he was supposed to be issuing an apology to supporters sums up how out of touch the club is.
Sure, celtic have lost a lot of money this season. Going by the fact they have the biggest stadium in Scotland, maybe that’s how Lawwell quantifies it.
But the “poor old celtic” act is pathetic.

They actually benefitted from the season ending prematurely last year because they were given the title.
They would probably have won it, to be honest, but they were still named champions when the season wasn’t actually completed.
I just cannot understand why no one at celtic listened to that interview before it went out and said, ‘Guys, this sounds awful’.
celtic supporters must have been watching it through the cracks between their fingers. It was the worst sit-down since Jim White went to meet Charles Green in his hospital bed.

celtic have just lost all grip of reality.
They thought it was a good idea to spend huge sums on five days in Dubai — and then a week later are furloughing their Under-18s to save cash.
Surely it must have crossed someone’s mind that people might start to ask questions about that.
Look, Lawwell had to come out and say something. When Christopher Jullien tested positive, meaning Neil Lennon, John Kennedy and 13 players couldn’t be involved for the Hibs game, it was time for some crisis management that he simply couldn’t avoid.
But if you’ve got no grasp on the mood out in the real world, and if no one is prepared to tell you, then you’re asking for trouble. And all it does is back up everything people think.

celtic supporters have been accusing the club’s board of being short-sighted and blinkered for a long time.
They weren’t happy with the appointment of Lennon after Brendan Rodgers waved cheerio.
And since then they’ve seen things go from bad to worse with appalling recruitment. They’ve been digging a hole for themselves for so long that it’s hard to see how they recover.
The league is over, Rangers are champions in all but name, and things are so brutal at celtic they don’t even know how to say sorry.

All spot on. Wish more in the media had the balls to tell the truth

Archived