C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I'm actually a wee bit nervous now.

Not because of the win will be massive for us but the fact that Livi are the on form team (other than us), if they can't beat a heavily weakened tim side. There is no hope for scottish football as a whole. The sheep should have won a title in the last decade but fluffed it and they have been the only other to come close.

True but as long as we keep winning then fuck them. 

4 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Not because of the win will be massive for us but the fact that Livi are the on form team (other than us), if they can't beat a heavily weakened tim side. There is no hope for scottish football as a whole. The sheep should have won a title in the last decade but fluffed it and they have been the only other to come close.

Nervous? 

😂 Fuck me man

8 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Fuck me man. It’s only a pound bet 😂😂

8 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Come on mate, nervous? What is there to be nervous about when this is more than in our hands 

14 minutes ago, demise said:

Celtic: Hazard, Duffy, Bitton, Ralston, Laxalt, Frimpong, Soro, McGregor, Rogic, Rogic, Johnston. - BBC at its best. 

"High-flying Livingston show just one change from the 3-1 win over Ross County last weekend.

Midfielder Gary Holt drops out of the and Steve Lawson is promoted from the bench as the visitors chase a ninth straight win."

Also BBC :headwall:

9 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Come on mate, nervous? What is there to be nervous about when this is more than in our hands 

I'm not bothered about the league, clearly in hour hands. (No nerves there, i said after our game against them that they would drop points in thier next 3 games as well and that was before the covid test result cam eout.)

Its what it means for Scottish football as a whole. Best team on form and they still can't beat a shitty 2nd string scum team.

Archived