C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Me too mate. My Mrs must be chuffed, only place I can listen to it in peace is in the kitchen so I’ve been making all the dinners and doing the dishes every night for the past couple of weeks haha kitchens fucking spotless man 

Fucked if I’m showing that post to my missus, Upstairs for me out the road 😂

5 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Anybody else been bursting into wee random dances like this the last couple weeks? Just me?  :UK:

I think many of have been having a wee jig around at the tarrier melt down, today the TLB one is just fantastic, sorry for taking so long to reply but I am about 10 pages behind and wanting to get it all as it happened. :coolio:

9 minutes ago, markem said:

In an incredible ‘haud my pint’ moment Lennon has stepped forward and shown everyone in two minutes everything we’ve ever said about him to be true. 

Whilst admitting that one of the isolating players has now tested positive he’s complaining they had to isolate. Peak Lennon - arrogance, victimhood, sanctimony....it’s all on display. 

he is a total arsehole everybodys fault but them the pictures dont lie  andy walker will be barred now along with the media and nicola

Lennon has reverted back to type.

This is how he has always been, how he is, how he always will be when under pressure, and he is well under pressure.

Every cunt knows that, it's not part of some grand conspiracy ffs, he's just a horrible victim playing wee cunt.  

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Anyone listed to that PLZ YouTube programme?

Might give it a listen today.

It’s full of tarriers but funny when there’s a meltdown. Very little in terms of good patter though, much prefer listening to the likes of Heart and Hand or Open Goal if you want to be entertained. 

Archived