C*ltc

13 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

I don't believe 70-80% of them are teetotal (as he claimed)

They might be, if you include the U18s.

Sure as shit though theres no only 8/9 of them that drink. If he'd said "70-80% of them don't want to drink with me", i could beleive that.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

How SFA can remain quiet when a senior club has acted the way they have just done is just beyond comprehension. If ever the rule bringing football into disrepute was required it’s now but nothing will get done. 

They’ll act quickly and decisively to deal with this issue, by suspending the Championship and threatening to suspend the Premiership :britney:

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I looked it up after he said that and apparently you can get the jail for it :lol: 

Maybe Lennon should practice what he preaches. It's also illegal to have your tits out on a beach/the side of the pool but I'm sure he was still kicking about with nae top on.

2 minutes ago, LineysLament said:

Eh?

Just me trying to be funny, Probably poor patter on my part tbf, TLB said in his presser it was illegal to take photos in Dubai without permission hence why I said just take what you were asking permission for to share as were not in Dubai.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just me trying to be funny, Probably poor patter on my part tbf, TLB said in his presser it was illegal to take photos in Dubai without permission hence why I said just take what you were asking permission for to share as were not in Dubai.

Ah, get it now 😂 👍👍👍👍👍🤓

Lennon;

'About 70-80 per cent of the group are teetotal and you know the inference and innuendo that he is making.

'Don't blame the players' - EPL managers react to COVID-safe celebrations

"It is not a stag do, it isn't an '18-30' even though it has been portrayed like that.

"We went out there with the best intentions.

"The lads had one day off and they are entitled to a bit of down time."

He continued: "The players were sitting in a bar. For me, they weren’t on top of each other, they were sitting in a bar, they were outside. In our bubble, having a beer. For half an h

Neil Lennon celtic rant LIVE as fizzing boss has Dubai critics in his cross hairs

"This has been made out to be something that it’s not. And like I said, it’s not like we were doing a 20 man conga which was lauded by all on sundry because Scotland qualified for the Euros.

"Our players weren’t behaving like that at all.

"And like I say, 80 per cent of them are T-total so for anyone to call it a jolly, it’s totally disrespectful to them as professionals and the way they conduct themselves as men. There was nothing wrong with the photographs, and by the way it’s illegal to take pictures in Dubai without someones consent.

"However, we weren’t hiding anything, we were sitting there on our day off, having travelled all through the night, which is also our problem not anybody else, but it’s impossible to do any training the next day so they were given some down time. We all were."

Walker made his impassioned on-air rant a week ago during the live build-up and slaughtered the decision making process that lead his former team to decide a trip to the UAE was appropriate.

He said: "I think what we've seen is some dismal governance. First of all from the joint response group - this is a body that also agreed to sign off on celtic's trip to Dub

"At a time when they're approaching the government to plead a bit of poverty, apparently there's no money in Scottish football.

"I'm guessing this trip celtic went on to Dubai cost hundreds of thousands of pounds. They chartered their own aircraft, they stayed for five nights in five-star accommodation for, I don't know, 20, 30 people?

"It's extraordinary. And we're also seeing some dismal governance from this club (celtic). It is unbelievably arrogant to abuse your status as an elite sportsman.

"That was only brought in for international or elite competition, not for a jolly in Dubai.

"What the celtic supporters deserve is a bit of contrition from someone, anyone, with a bit of backbone at this club. Preferably Dermot Desmond because he's the one that makes the big changes, he's the one who could knock some heads together here

"You've got to remember celtic supporters are paying their season tickets to see all the big stars - they're not seeing them tonight. That's not they're fault, they're being short changed, and it's completely unacceptable."

Fellow pundit Alan Stubbs concurred with Walker's thoughts and the commentator continued.

He added: "Stubbsy, you and I have played for this club. The whole makeup of this club is social responsibility, a bit of understanding of what you're supporters are going through.

"They can't see their families, celtic are jetting off to Dubai and they still think it's the right thing to do.

"Dermot Desmond needs to get on this case and make things happen. It's completely unacceptable the way celtic have behaved

"I want them to show a bit of contrition, a bit of understanding that some celtic supporters can't see their grandchildren, can't see their families.

"celtic are being so arrogant. This is not the club I played for, there was no arrogance. And that is what is underpinning this whole debacle here, arroganc

"I don't think you've got anyone at the club who understands the supporters, who understands what they're going through.

"I'll say it again, they are paying good money for a season ticket to watch virtual games, they can't get into the stadium. They want to see the best players available.

"They're not getting value for money tonight - they are being cheated. Are they going to get a refund? It's extraordinary that there is no contrition at this club for what's happening here. It's a complete disaster."

DailyRecordSport

4 minutes ago, Almacger said:

They’ll act quickly and decisively to deal with this issue, by suspending the Championship and threatening to suspend the Premiership :britney:

Dont think you're far off the mark with that

Hoping the powers that be can see through it though 

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Starts by saying theres only 1 positive test then finishes by saying theres 2.......

Incredible. 

Clearly this has all been building up when he's been stuck in the house self isolating, and he's never had the opportunity to vent.

Glad he waited until he was on national tv tbh.

On 16/01/2021 at 17:34, GabrielTomato said:

"It's not even a good 20 point lead."

139759944_10159337649013804_361591719969

What do you think John?

JH -Even more pressure heaped on Rangers who have no experience leading from the  front, the question is can they handle it?

Archived