C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is booze not illegal aswell , except for places reserved for Westerners?

I lived there.

There are lots of things that are against the law there (homosexuality, displaying non Islamic symbols (ie wearing a crucifix), sex outside marriage, prostitution, etc)

Realistically in resorts the law isn't applied, and many things are overlooked outside of them. There is a fair degree of common sense applied 99.99% of the time. The odd case where a cop goes full mental and prosecutes somebody gets headlines every few years, but it's very rare (and nearly always results in a pardon).

If you were taking pictures of Muslim women, against their consent, in a largely Arab area (which these bits of Dubai are not) - but...... that would be creepy, and there are laws in the UK to stop that too.

19 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Side question but is swearing banned on Kerryfail? I've noticed on the rare times I look on there it's 'eff' this and 'effing' that? Somebody even called Lemon a pumpkin:lol::lol:

Cunts must run it like a chapel. 

Just now, doc holliday said:

According to some on Kerryfail (great for laughs)..lenny is now a 'pumpkin'......he's changing his name to the scarier Jack O' Lantern....woooooo

He’s also been referred to as a ‘carroting carrot’ 😂

47 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Whole thing was about to blow over as well if Lennon had just said someting like "We were stupid to go and I apologise to everyone for the issues the trip caused". But that would required a bit of thought and decency so it was obviously too much for that cretin.

They are their own worst enemies at this point and I fucking love it.

He was only asked about his isolation too not even the rights or wrongs of Dubai.🤣

That meltdown was coming regardless today.

24 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Side question but is swearing banned on Kerryfail? I've noticed on the rare times I look on there it's 'eff' this and 'effing' that? Somebody even called Lemon a pumpkin:lol::lol:

Automatic filter:

shampoo = shite

pumpkin = prick

carrot = cunt

makes for a very entertaining read when they are raging, which they have been recently...a lot 😂

Archived