C*ltc

18 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Yes I think alot of the support were a bit mixed on him but I think he's excellent.

The podcast aswell is superb. I normally listen to it while in work....makes the day go so much quicker👍

il have it on later after the man city game tonight 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Mourinho ? Looks like they're prepared to bankrupt themselves for 10iar.

He was complaining that man utd weren't giving him enough of a transfer budget when they gave him around £200m. What's he going to say to the board at celtic when they give him £10m? :hmmm:

So how do they spin it if Mourinho knocks them back ?

It’s hard to believe that they have gone for him but highly possible, they did the same with Rodgers and got him, they need a manager that will attract decent players if they want to progress in the CL, problem is, will they splash the cash that Mourinho will demand ?

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Rogic being linked with a 15 million move to Leicester now.

Rodgers is apparently getting 200 million to spend this Summer and the rhags up here think he’s coming for a luxury player who lacks the stamina to even finish 90 minutes in the SPFL :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers made a signing from sellik at a premium just to appease them a bit. 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers made a signing from sellik at a premium just to appease them a bit. 

The only player I can see him going after is McGregor. There’s no need for Tierney when they have Chilwell (although he might move on in the Summer) and why would he want Rogic when they have Maddison and Tiliemens who are bother younger, fitter and better than Rogic.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

The only player I can see him going after is McGregor. There’s no need for Tierney when they have Chilwell (although he might move on in the Summer) and why would he want Rogic when they have Maddison and Tiliemens who are bother younger, fitter and better than Rogic.

Could well be the one then. Probably end up paying through the nose for him. Just to fully minimise the risk of anymore balaclava'd men outside the house type scenarios. 

35 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Is Tiliemans not a loan player and valued at £40 million to make it a permanent deal. 

On 08/05/2019 at 10:49, LV said:

Is Tiliemans not a loan player and valued at £40 million to make it a permanent deal. 

He is, and I await Rogers claiming he discovered him despite him already being at the club before he took the job. 

Just read that Lennon wants to bring back Hooper to celtic.  He's a penalty box striker which would hint at a move away from the 4-3-3 they've used over the last 3 years.  I hope to fuck Lennon gets the job on a permanent because I he'll dismantle everything Rodgers done.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Just read that Lennon wants to bring back Hooper to celtic.  He's a penalty box striker which would hint at a move away from the 4-3-3 they've used over the last 3 years.  I hope to fuck Lennon gets the job on a permanent because I he'll dismantle everything Rodgers done.

Wouldn’t think it. Hopper is 31 now so if they bring him back I would think it would be to have as an option to have on the bench behind Eduard for when they need to change a game.

Archived