C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TMB said:

If we win tomorrow weā€™ll have one hand in the trophy.

Lennon is one result from the sack IMO. Ā It might come midweek against Sparta. Ā 

Europe is gone for them. Should they lose again, which i expect, it would be the same old ''league is a priority''. Meaning Lennon can still keep the job further. Heres hoping.Ā 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Theyā€™d be champions of Europe if they only played the last four or five minutes of games.

I know people say ā€œitā€™s the hallmark of championsā€ to persevere and push to the final but, by fuck, they would be twenty points behind us if their luck ran out.

Even the spawniest cunts in the world have to see their jamminess end at some point.

2 last minute goals v St Johnstone and 2 late goals today 4 pointsĀ 

The 4 hardest away games are old firm, Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie. They have dropped points in 3 out of 4 plus lost at home to us and are still to come to us. They also need to go to Livi.

Today was a key game in the calendar for points potentially being dropped and thankfully it's gone our way.

Still a long way to go but we're in a great place. Now we need to turn up the heat. Tomorrow is massive.

Ā 

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

The 4 hardest away games are old firm, Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie. They have dropped points in 3 out of 4 plus lost at home to us and are still to come to us. They also need to go to Livi.

Today was a key game in the calendar for points potentially being droppdd and thankfully it's gone our way.

Still a long way to go but we're in a great place. Now we need to turn up the heat. Tomorrow is massive.

Ā 

I feel a win tomorrow is going to be massive if we do it. Could bury those bastards

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Seriously though how many more fucking times will this mob score goals in the 90th minute? Ā Luckiest bastards around!!

Hibs were pretty shite but itā€™s a big mistake letting them play in your penalty box for the last 3 min, scum just pushed everyone up the park and got lucky.

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'll take that all day long from now till the end of May.
Last week some had the gap at 3 points,as the mutants had 2 games in hand.
Using that very same method it's now 5 points.Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully tomorrow that's their very best scenario and that will scunner them. They still have to play us at homeĀ 

Fenian bastards

Archived