C*ltc

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'll take that all day long from now till the end of May.
Last week some had the gap at 3 points,as the mutants had 2 games in hand.
Using that very same method it's now 5 points. 

And 5 points in middle november is something we all would have taken in a heartbeat before the start of the season. Of course, plenty of football to be played until May, but we are in a good place and they are shaky. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Even if we win our next 8 league games and go 'atleast' 17 points clear, I still wont be saying 'one hand on the trophy' 

Shut up ffs, we heard you the first time.

Some Bears are getting a wee bit excited after the past few years, fuck sake shoot them!

Felt a bit shite at the end of that, but now I'm defo coming round to thinking it could be the worst possible result for them.

A point gained is nothing tbh - whereas if they got beat (and we win tomorrow) 12-points instead of 11-points but there's a high chance Lennon's away.

It's obvious Lennon has players out there playing that aren't arsed or just don't like him. Long may that continue. Last thing we probably want is someone fresh coming in, getting that second wind into them, players all given another chance and the spring back in their steps.

It also doesn't make our result there 2-months ago seem so bad - OK it was still only a point for us too, but we played considerably better than they did today and we should have won it (whereas Celtic should have lost it)

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Even if we win our next 8 league games and go 'atleast' 17 points clear, I still wont be saying 'one hand on the trophy' 

Could get to May and I wouldn't believe it until that trophy is at Ibrox. 

Covid might be there only saver atm

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Felt a bit shite at the end of that, but now I'm defo coming round to thinking it could be the worst possible result for them.

A point gained is nothing tbh - whereas if they got beat (and we win tomorrow) 12-points instead of 11-points but there's a high chance Lennon's away.

It's obvious Lennon has players out there playing that aren't arsed or just don't like him. Long may that continue. Last thing we probably want is someone fresh coming in, getting that second wind into them, players all given another chance and the spring back in their steps.

Think most of us now coming round to this. In the long term this result could be the best for us. 

Lennon is a rank manager and the dressing room has a clear split in it. The longer he's there the better.

Mind you it's all about us and we simply have to win tomorrow and they way we are playing it shouldn't be a hard ask but we know Aberdeen will play out their skins. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It’s always going to feel like that .

Almost to a man we are delighted with the situation ,Many will feel ,1 more week where they slip up further and they will be happy ,but when that happens we will want another slip up to be pleased ,then another and another 

Archived