C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hibs were pretty shite but it’s a big mistake letting them play in your penalty box for the last 3 min, scum just pushed everyone up the park and got lucky.

The problem with teams against that mob, they go in front then sit back and invite pressure which gives them confidence if they get one back... 

When teams go for them they are shite! 

Neil Lennon has plenty to be concerned about with that Celtic performance, and he took no prisoners in his post-match assessment.

The boss described Nisbet’s goal that doubled the lead as ‘awful’ from a Hoops perspective - something he puts down to laziness and complacency.

It was exciting. Really disappointed with the goals we gave away, totally unnecessary.

I thought we had decent control of the first half but lacked a bit of oomph, worked the goalkeeper a couple of times but we weren’t penetrating enough.

We had brainfreeze for five or ten minutes. Really poor decision from Scott (for the penalty), don’t know where that came from, and then a really awful second goal. Lazy, free header and then not tracking the run.

For 25 minutes we found our mojo and got back into the game, and got a point that’s probably not enough at the minute.

We needed more and the players need to have a look at that. It’s a mindset thing more than anything else.

The second goal was awful. It’s just people standing watching. We’ve given him far too much room to get the shot off, it’s slack as anything.

I put that down to laziness and a lack of concentration. We have to be far more on point with defending. I don’t know if we’ve lost a bit of hunger but we need to get that back quickly. I saw plenty of it in the last 20 minutes but we need to do more to win the game.

Lennons reaction.

Archived