Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Typical of the press, sensationalistic headlines when there's no evidence or an investigation having been concluded to supply the truth.

A 'firebomb'????   Every car fire is not malicious, because of the amount of electrics used in vehicles nowadays, a good chance it could  be caused by an  electrical fault.

Just to appease the 'obsessed' conspiricists from the east end, the orange wire short circuited with the blue causing the fire.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

bbc reporting those two tramps can resume training and play at the weekend so obviously norways rules have been shat upon by the scottish government, only reason they got to come home was on the basis they self isolate for 10 days, i hope the norwegian government have something to say about this.

magic8ball and scottyscott1963 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Just a thought, if the tarriers aren't paying their taxes but buying new players, surely thats financial cheating no? 

Isn't that sporting integrity etc etc

Not paying their taxes? what's this about? was there something at their AGM about deferring a VAT payment due? 

20 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

bbc reporting those two tramps can resume training and play at the weekend so obviously norways rules have been shat upon by the scottish government, only reason they got to come home was on the basis they self isolate for 10 days, i hope the norwegian government have something to say about this.

To be fair what happens in Norway won't necessarily equate to Scotland for whatever rules & procedures we have in place here.

Don't get me wrong, I think things like that should be honoured though. It should be up to Hibs to kick up a stink regards it. They won't though, they're tarrier lapdogs the junkie HIV poof cunts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Not paying their taxes? what's this about? was there something at their AGM about deferring a VAT payment due? 

To be fair what happens in Norway won't necessarily equate to Scotland for whatever rules & procedures we have in place here.

Don't get me wrong, I think things like that should be honoured though. It should be up to Hibs to kick up a stink regards it. They won't though, they're tarrier lapdogs the junkie HIV poof cunts. 

Norway only agreed to let them out the country if they isolated in scotland, tarriers being tarriers dont link rules

As for taxes, in their accounts they stated that tax (both PAYE and NI) and VAT due for march and june this year have both been deferred until march next year as per the government support structure for businesses, so by march next year tarriers need to find two years worth of hmrc payments

When you look at what they earned last year theres a strong case to argue that next years accounts they won't break 50mill in revenue (unless they sell big time in jan) now given their wages are 54mill alone, nevermind running costs for all other areas, you can see why they are struggling, also having to pay backdated tax etc

Ive no doubt our accounts will show we took the same deal off of hmrc, difference is ours will be a smaller amount, plus we spend a lot less running the club, 

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Norway only agreed to let them out the country if they isolated in scotland, tarriers being tarriers dont link rules

As for taxes, in their accounts they stated that tax (both PAYE and NI) and VAT due for march and june this year have both been deferred until march next year as per the government support structure for businesses, so by march next year tarriers need to find two years worth of hmrc payments

When you look at what they earned last year theres a strong case to argue that next years accounts they won't break 50mill in revenue (unless they sell big time in jan) now given their wages are 54mill alone, nevermind running costs for all other areas, you can see why they are struggling, also having to pay backdated tax etc

Ive no doubt our accounts will show we took the same deal off of hmrc, difference is ours will be a smaller amount, plus we spend a lot less running the club, 

Aye I know, but If it's in our rules that they don't have to isolate in Scotland for the Norway trip as elite sports are exempt - then why would they? it doesn't make it right but all it is is a gentleman's agreement that's been broke. If Hibs kick up enough stink before Sunday, they might not play.

TheKingObv likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

If Hibs kick up enough stink before Sunday, they might not play.

Don’t believe that’s a realistic scenario however how ironic for them would it be if they (or one of them) started to develop symptoms, now that would become entertaining...  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

bbc reporting those two tramps can resume training and play at the weekend so obviously norways rules have been shat upon by the scottish government, only reason they got to come home was on the basis they self isolate for 10 days, i hope the norwegian government have something to say about this.

Putting a Stevie G slant on this.
If the beasts were in our position and this was Ryan Jack in the same position as the 2 rule breakers,then you can bet your house on it that hivs would be going apoplectic at us bending the rules.
Hope Norway come out swinging and demand the pair of cunts are returned in hand cuffs.

Seems to be one rule for the beasts and another rule for the likes of Accies,Killie and St Mirren.
but hey!!!...they all deserve each other.
Sook it up fools.   
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They were ordered by their own government to isolate when arriving back into our country. It’s a governmental issue and I’d expect the all clear not to come from their SFA but from our governmental agency and an explanation on why another country is wrong with their judgement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Norway only agreed to let them out the country if they isolated in scotland, tarriers being tarriers dont link rules

As for taxes, in their accounts they stated that tax (both PAYE and NI) and VAT due for march and june this year have both been deferred until march next year as per the government support structure for businesses, so by march next year tarriers need to find two years worth of hmrc payments

When you look at what they earned last year theres a strong case to argue that next years accounts they won't break 50mill in revenue (unless they sell big time in jan) now given their wages are 54mill alone, nevermind running costs for all other areas, you can see why they are struggling, also having to pay backdated tax etc

Ive no doubt our accounts will show we took the same deal off of hmrc, difference is ours will be a smaller amount, plus we spend a lot less running the club, 

Point is we could maintain the position we've been in the last 2 years (shite no winning the league obviously but just for arguments sake) and not be much worse off financially.

If we do win the league and qualify into the CL proper, taking that entire pot, they'd be fucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I'd really love it if they; went bust/dropped to division 3/fucked it financially in chasing a corrupted 10IAR whilst bumping their gums about us being dead/tax frauds for the last near decade.

Their stadium would be emptier than it is right now.

 

 

If they were going into admin they ain’t going to do what we did and go to Div3 .

The taig infested HMFC won’t be rejecting a CVA ,It was only us they have rejected up here and we all know why and it was nowt to do with having the powers then to go after Whyte .

Even on the slim chance of it happening the league set up is one structure now ,Not like back in the day where SPL was a different set up altogether and we needed membership to enter the league set up ,

So any financial collapse at the piggery will be points deduction only and possible restriction of playing in Europe for a while .It would however leave them well behind us for a very long time .

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

If they were going into admin they ain’t going to do what we did and go to Div3 .

The taig infested HMFC won’t be rejecting a CVA ,It was only us they have rejected up here and we all know why and it was nowt to do with having the powers then to go after Whyte .

Even on the slim chance of it happening the league set up is one structure now ,Not like back in the day where SPL was a different set up altogether and we needed membership to enter the league set up ,

So any financial collapse at the piggery will be points deduction only and possible restriction of playing in Europe for a while .It would however leave them well behind us for a very long time .

Dr death sir john reid behind the aggresive tax case.
Would prefer to have a financially bankrupt bunch of mutants in the same league so we could hump them on a regular basis,unlike the obsessed wanting us out of the way.

magic8ball, Robmc1 and Bears r us like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Norway only agreed to let them out the country if they isolated in scotland, tarriers being tarriers dont link rules

As for taxes, in their accounts they stated that tax (both PAYE and NI) and VAT due for march and june this year have both been deferred until march next year as per the government support structure for businesses, so by march next year tarriers need to find two years worth of hmrc payments

When you look at what they earned last year theres a strong case to argue that next years accounts they won't break 50mill in revenue (unless they sell big time in jan) now given their wages are 54mill alone, nevermind running costs for all other areas, you can see why they are struggling, also having to pay backdated tax etc

Ive no doubt our accounts will show we took the same deal off of hmrc, difference is ours will be a smaller amount, plus we spend a lot less running the club, 

They also payed a dividend to the A class shareholders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

100% believe this, I remember listening to his first press conference about ‘poor old them never again being basically discriminated against’ nonsense but their hordes lapped it up. The bitterness displayed by him was always going to result in him using any means available through his governmental influence to disadvantage us...

Funny coincidence that they volunteered the tax due on Juninos EBT around the same time .

Bears r us and scottyscott1963 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

100% believe this, I remember listening to his first press conference about ‘poor old them never again being basically discriminated against’ nonsense but their hordes lapped it up. The bitterness displayed by him was always going to result in him using any means available through his governmental influence to disadvantage us...

 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Funny coincidence that they volunteered the tax due on Juninos EBT around the same time .


The usual agm hate fest pointing across the city and calling us "the holy wullies" and being involved in the exact same scheme.
I FUCKIN HATE HYPOCRITES.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...