C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's great day , good result and the panic is enjoyable . Yet we had better not start buying into this Championship is over shite . This is the narrative, these bheasts in the media will pedal . Complacancy is our enemy , while they at present , seem to be struggling .

Yet i will gaurantee , they win every league game until Ibrox . 

Win our games and things will take care of themselves 

Whenever you guarantee stuff on here it usually doesn’t happen so here’s hoping again 🤞🏻

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Just found out about the score, were they shite again?

Have to win tomorrow to keep the pressure on.

Aye they were rank-rotten. Probably only started playing last 20-minutes IMO. 

For a team that up until fairly recently middle-to-front linked up well and flooded the opposition's defences and over-lapped with the likes of McGregor, Edouard, Forrest, Christie, Rognic, Griffiths etc that seems to have just vanished.

Probably a combination of both the tactics and players not interested/no respect for Lennon - at a guess.

51 minutes ago, Cadman said:

I don't think they'll sack Lennon, they don't want to spend any money. It would cost compensation for Lennon and his backroom staff, the cost of hiring a new management team plus any new manager would want a January transfer budget  ,,, thier in the same boat financially as everybody else so it's not going to happen.  celtic fans are deluded if they think thier board place 10 in a row above money in the bank.

I hope your right mate. The more time Lennon gets the more damage he can do. 

I think he's lost thier sqaud and a under pressure Lennon will continue to blame everyone but himself.

We keep winning and the pressure will only increase. 

If they drop any more points before we do I think Lennon is done and they will turn to O’Neill until the end of the season and hope that his “homecoming” is enough to turn the tide.

No manager with any sort of reputation is going there to try and salvage a season that is slipping out of their grasp.

Just now, DBBTB said:

If they drop any more points before we do I think Lennon is done and they will turn to O’Neill until the end of the season and hope that his “homecoming” is enough to turn the tide.

No manager with any sort of reputation is going there to try and salvage a season that is slipping out of their grasp.

Hes not far away from.going btw 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye they were rank-rotten. Probably only started playing last 20-minutes IMO. 

For a team that up until fairly recently middle-to-front linked up well and flooded the opposition's defences and over-lapped with the likes of McGregor, Edouard, Forrest, Christie, Rognic, Griffiths etc that seems to have just vanished.

Probably a combination of both the tactics and players not interested/no respect for Lennon - at a guess.

Sounds great mate, they cannot win the league with inconsistent performances like they've had so far so let's hope it continues.

I was hoping they wouldn't kick on after that motherwell win, thankfully it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference.

Excellent!

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hes not far away from.going btw 

Hanging on by a thread.

It’s mental to say but I would rather they kept drawing like they did today rather than lose because they are just doing enough to justify keeping Lennon but it’s giving us a chance to keep them at arms length and pull further ahead.

Once we are comfortable in the race and they know it’s over they can sack him but while it’s still half a contest I would be concerned about a new manager bounce being enough to see them come back into it.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Hanging on by a thread.

It’s mental to say but I would rather they kept drawing like they did today rather than lose because they are just doing enough to justify keeping Lennon but it’s giving us a chance to keep them at arms length and pull further ahead.

Once we are comfortable in the race and they know it’s over they can sack him but while it’s still half a contest I would be concerned about a new manager bounce being enough to see them come back into it.

If he's still there and beats Hearts, harder to sack.

If he stayed till after the transfer window, would be one we want.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Be very very surprised if they didn't sack him if they drop points again considering their fixture list is simple until us excluding Europe.

County(h) - league cup

St Johnstone(h)

Killie(h)

Hearts - SC final

County(h)

Hamilton(a)

DU(h)

Seven wins and that will be enough keep him in a job imo

Enough to lawl them into a false sense of security before we dominate them at Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Looks like a good run of fixtures but any team goes at that defence and they'll drop points.  Wouldn't bet them winning 7 games in a row with free money.

Is about as easy a run as you’ll get in Scotland.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

On another note, how pish is that Ajeti cunt. He doesn't even look fit.

5-million wasted on him.

5-million wasted on that goalkeeper.
3-million wasted on Bolingoli.
1.5-million wasted on Taylor.
4-million (almost) wasted on Klimala.
3-million wasted on Turnbull.
1.5-million wasted on Elhamed.
2-million wasted on Soro

and 45k per week wasted on Duffy.

All since Lennon got the gig.

lololol

Fuck sake I also forgot ....

Julien - 7-million

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Is about as easy a run as you’ll get in Scotland.

It is, but when a manager starts saying to the press that some of his players aren't up for it don't expect a great return from them

He's losing that dressing room, no doubt about it.

Lemon has lost the dressing room , just like he always does , rinse and repeat .

Writing is on the wall for any team that plays them - if you give it your best shot you have a chance of beating them , if you don't you'll get beat anyway .

What's to lose ?

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

It is, but when a manager starts saying to the press that some of his players aren't up for it don't expect a great return from them

He's losing that dressing room, no doubt about it.

Last 8 they have -

3 loses, 3 draws and 2 wins.

everychance they drop more points.

Archived