C*ltc

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If they have to get a replacement keeper and CB in January, then Popcorn teeth won't be there, but hope to fuck he is. 

I really can't see how they can possibly sack him, if they do it's a massive risk. New manager isn't a certainty to work out and might be like them conceding the league to us, we just have to keep winning that's all that matters, this squad of theirs has never faced this type of challenge before, they have always had the games in hand to go ahead or already ahead. I personally feel they will crumble and it's long overdue.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dazzareyes said:

I really can't see how they can possibly sack him, if they do it's a massive risk. New manager isn't a certainty to work out and might be like them conceding the league to us, we just have to keep winning that's all that matters, this squad of theirs has never faced this type of challenge before, they have always had the games in hand to go ahead or already ahead. I personally feel they will crumble and it's long overdue.

Exactly, we just focus on ourselves. I actually believe over initial lockdown Stevie G has called them all in (or video linked) each of them individually and explained the importance of this season. 

Think they have took it on board and maybe the two years Gerrard has been there now, the tactics are paying off. Instead of trying to stick positions onto players, he actually has 2 players that are suited to each position/formation. 

Edit: Tomorrow is a majorly important game for us. We win, their heads godown even further. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’ll just leave this here! 😳

That fuckin fool has the mental age of a 5 year old and it sounds like he lives with his ma,and he's scared she hears him making up mad songs and get's the priest in to him.
You have to wonder if he's ever seen a fanny in the flesh. 

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hehehehehehe

“We’ve made 33line up changes this season, the only team that has had more line up changes are Rangers”

Didn’t know that stat but to me it says a lot. They have made that many changes partly because of injuries/ isolation but mostly due to not having a fucking clue what their best formation is and how shite some of their players are.

We on the other hand have mainly kept the same formation and made that many changes purely based on squad rotation, and being able to trust any player coming into the starting 11. 

It’s been totally different reasons for all the changes. The tarriers have  been consistently pish with all their changes , while regardless of all our changes we’ve been consistent.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

“We’ve made 33line up changes this season, the only team that has had more line up changes are Rangers”

Didn’t know that stat but to me it says a lot. They have made that many changes partly because of injuries/ isolation but mostly due to not having a fucking clue what their best formation is and how shite some of their players are.

We on the other hand have mainly kept the same formation and made that many changes purely based on squad rotation, and being able to trust any player coming into the starting 11. 

It’s been totally different reasons for all the changes. The tarriers have  been consistently pish with all their changes , while regardless of all our changes we’ve been consistent.

I heard that bit. I think the number of our line-up changes were 35 so not that much difference.

What it tells me is that it's literally down to recruitment (with some tactics).

We've bought very wisely this summer in McGlaughlin, Bassy, Balogun, Roofe/Itten, Davis (permanent contract) because these guys (for the most part) come in and look like they've played in that position for years and our system isn't disrupted (with the exception of the Poznan game at Ibrox where Roofe played instead of Morelos and we lost our shape a bit until Morelos came on - but again, some of that might be down to the tactics going on Gerrards comments after the game). 

Their recruitment has been absolutely honking. They play like a team of strangers. We are the complete opposite. 

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I heard that bit. I think the number of our line-up changes were 35 so not that much difference.

What it tells me is that it's literally down to recruitment (with some tactics).

We've bought very wisely this summer in McGlaughlin, Bassy, Balogun, Roofe/Itten, Davis (permanent contract) because these guys (for the most part) come in and look like they've played in that position for years and our system isn't disrupted (with the exception of the Poznan game at Ibrox where Roofe played instead of Morelos and we lost our shape a bit until Morelos came on - but again, some of that might be down to the tactics going on Gerrards comments after the game). 

Their recruitment has been absolutely honking. They play like a team of strangers. We are the complete opposite. 

Can’t argue with any of that, plus on top of their recruitment being shocking, quite a few of the players that were already there appear to either have chucked or aren’t playing as well as they have in the past. Like you say, playing like a team of strangers, great to see and long may it  continue.

15 hours ago, Willbear said:

Get in there. Brilliant. 

Unexpected bonus. HIbs should take at least a point. 55 getting closer.

Good save from the hibs keeper there. 

Can't be long to go now. 

14 hours ago, Willbear said:

Fucking Hell. At least hold out for a point ffs hibs.

Sportscene bastards wiling the tims to get a winner. 

Brilliant. They'll be raging at dropping two points.

Hesgoals kept buffering. Some saying their penalty was soft and the ref refused a decent hibs claim before giving theirs. 

20201122_074801.jpg.bab1efadb40ac1f8d2aeb34bdde8142f.jpg

Archived