C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Gordon parks not deviating from his the taigs have the better squad article he done only 2 weeks ago in todays Monday jury in the record :lol:

They must just be really unlucky then..?? 

And in turn our Rangers squad is just jammy :troll:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Desmond isnt funding a thing, he's not interested in pumping money in there, especially given what they already spend 

Agreed, they have spent big to get to this stage, even if they found the money (which I don’t think they will) what sane board member would entrust their scouting department or manager to bring in anyone decent when you look at the money spent on the recent car-crashes they have recruited...

47 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Strachan seems to be the main guy to replace grenade teeth according to twitter. 

They seem to think they will be able to get Strachan back on a temporary basis until the end of the season.

Why would Strachan take that job? He isn't a celtic man. He was hounded out of that club before. Why would he take a short-term job that could effectively end his managerial career in Scotland if he is the one who fails to get the 10? I'm sure he won't be short of a pound. 

Only way I could see him taking it is if they give him it a 2 or 3 year contract

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

they have the chance to win a quadruple treble in a few weeks and yet they want every cunt sacked.

Their quadruple treble is now tainted and meaningless, paint it with all the flowers that they like but they know it. Saying that, on recent performances its not a given that they will win that game...

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I genuinely cannnot believe the meltdown they are having at this moment.

they have the chance to win a quadruple treble in a few weeks and yet they want every cunt sacked.

It’s fantastic tbh.

They are melting that’s for sure ,Being honest here they ain’t raging the way I had always dreamt it would be .Many have thrown the towel in already .

It’s good for the old ticker though ,

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Their quadruple treble is now tainted and meaningless, paint it with all the flowers that they like but they know it. Saying that, on recent performances its not a given that they will win that game...

Hearts were the ones who stopped the invincibles ,They have a chance to stop the trophy run now too .

I can’t stand that prick of a manager but he will have his team well set up to at least challenge in the final .

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Some of them are changing the narrative to they want the cups more

27 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Hearts are terrible.

They’ll hammer them.

37 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Still gives me a chuckle 

Screenshot_20201123_094612.jpg

I remember when they thought they were getting Benitez and there was a mock up of that mess with glasses captioned ‘Rafa Lanitez’ 😂 canny find it anywhere but found this instead 

CAAA57C5-38B9-46F4-A50A-CC6EBC9BFDA0.jpeg

11 hours ago, beararse said:

Apologies if this has been posted....but check out this fucking abomination.

What a bunch of fannies, with it all narrated by the one only Lurgan Plopp.

Comedy fucking gold

More money wasted and would need to shoot a new video if they sack Popcorn teeth before christmas

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Strachan seems to be the main guy to replace grenade teeth according to twitter. 

I watched a bit of one of their games and Strachan needed reminding some of their players names iirc, he never was a proper Sellick man so I don't know why this has gained so much traction. Maybe because he said "we" the gullibles lapped it up.

I just hope to fuck they keep Lennon long enough for us to get inside the stadium for one last big day of celebration and mockery of him. Classless twat, can you imagine Steven Gerrard doing air plane celebrations when his team gets a result?:lol:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Gordon parks not deviating from his the taigs have the better squad article he done only 2 weeks ago in todays Monday jury in the record :lol:

As long as the beggars are told this the longer the majority of their fans will believe it, they have always soaked this shite up like a big sponge.

It's amazing how when we were at our absolute worst under Warburton/Pedro all the papers wanted to do was tell us how good Rodgers team was, now when we are getting back to our best undrr Gerrard its all about how bad the beggars are, funny that.

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

Funny that cause every cunt was loving that patter on here a few weeks ago when somecunt came up with that 

Was it not Lurgan Flopp? Saying Plopp makes you sound as if you have the mental age capacity of a 6 year old, which is absolutely fine in @KingKirks case.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I genuinely cannnot believe the meltdown they are having at this moment.

It’s fantastic tbh.

The proves beyond all reasonable doubt that this trophy run they are on is tainted, they know this deep down and that is why the panic buttons are being pressed. They are just too stupid to realise this.

Archived