C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not so sure m8....it's changed days in that respect....when we toiled badly in the early 80s our crowds at times were very low to say the least, I remember being in Ibrox last game of the season and the crowd was 7500....after our demotion the club needed the fans more than ever to survive, for me that's where the loyalty came from....even our first year back in the championship the crowds dropped but that had more to do with getting rid of the spivs at the time than it was results on the park which were poor also

Yeah mate I get that but we have since proved our loyalty, the beggars haven't  and the way they are turning on everybody just now whilst on the cusp of a quadruple treble suggests they would bin it for good.

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The Strachan rumours are great. tlb will be paranoid out his nut knowing he is currently working with the son of the guy likely to replace him!

Everything is slowly crumbling. Players thrown under the bus captain included. Duffy being a mong on social media. Duffy being shit and highly expensive. Same with their keeper. Their 'best' transfer window in years now turning out to be their worst. All the money they have spunked on transfers. Nonce youth player who they disgracefully backed turning on them on social media. Christie seemingly wanting out. Their greatest bestest striker ever downing tools. The Oscar cameo guy who can't get fit or score. Their Christmas video. Lawell getting it. Pundits, fans and ex player tears.

All this and it's only November! Please let it continue.

That's exactly what I've been thinking too. Imagine the toll that will take and how undermined he'll start to feel the longer those rumours continue. 

Disaster written all over it. 

Lurgan Plopp is a great name btw.

and aye @Essandoh that's one I read last night too. We need Champions League money, but getting Champions League money would be bad for us because from the additional £30-million, we'd be paying £24-million of it out on bonuses and wages :lol: 

whole squad including the likes of Barjonas, Firth, Middleton etc getting an extra million quid each for us making the Champions League :lol: where do they get this stuff. The insane thing is they sound so assured typing it out like it's a an absolute fact like saying Sturgeon is the First Minister and Boris Johnson our Prime Minister and today is Monday. It's so matter-of-fact. Insane bastards.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Erm.. we dropped 13 points in 8 games from end of Jan to start of March last season. Our collapse if the season continued would have been even more lets be honest.

Erm any chance of this weeks euromillions numbers please mate?

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Him and Duffy have been dropped apparently :lol:

I’m pretty sure TLB said The Greek Tragedy had a slight back injury when he first left him out the team even though he was on the subs bench and has been ever since, Obviously Bain doing such a sterling job for them in goal is keeping him out 😂

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Yeah mate I get that but we have since proved our loyalty, the beggars haven't  and the way they are turning on everybody just now whilst on the cusp of a quadruple treble suggests they would bin it for good.

Looks like you could be spot on m8....a cunt on clyde claiming if they don't sack Lennon and they lose the league then they will be back to putting flags back into the stands:lol:

Archived