• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Good result can't pretend I ain't disappointed tho 2-0 and they get a point. 

Don't care if it keeps him in a job that mob are the luckiest team in the world. 

They’d be champions of Europe if they only played the last four or five minutes of games.

I know people say “it’s the hallmark of champions” to persevere and push to the final but, by fuck, they would be twenty points behind us if their luck ran out.

Even the spawniest cunts in the world have to see their jamminess end at some point.

HG5, Negri's lovechild and surfsup2 like this

I obviously wanted the beasty bastards beat but they are that deluded they will all be going ohhh popcorn teeth has showing great fighting spirit and things will start to click and if they got beat then they would be calling for his head.

The longer popcorn teeth is in that job then we can all have the popcorn out.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

If we win tomorrow we’ll have one hand in the trophy.

Lennon is one result from the sack IMO.  It might come midweek against Sparta.  

Europe is gone for them. Should they lose again, which i expect, it would be the same old ''league is a priority''. Meaning Lennon can still keep the job further. Heres hoping. 

magic8ball and HG5 like this
1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

They’d be champions of Europe if they only played the last four or five minutes of games.

I know people say “it’s the hallmark of champions” to persevere and push to the final but, by fuck, they would be twenty points behind us if their luck ran out.

Even the spawniest cunts in the world have to see their jamminess end at some point.

2 last minute goals v St Johnstone and 2 late goals today 4 points 

HG5 and LiverpoolBlue like this