C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Had no idea Duffy, along with 45k per week wages had a 2-million loan fee attached to him too :lol: 

Can add that to ma wee list from the other day as an update.

That's insane.

You're to busy having fun all over the shot to notice the wee details, ya jammy bastard. No jealous at all obviously.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Said as much to the lads yesterday.  Selling out home and away every week almost.  

Aye , some of the shit we've had to endure since 2012 has been heartbreaking , but we've held fast and it's a credit to us all .

Never off the front page of the papers for one reason or another . Charles Green , the Easdales , Pedro etc 

I'm glad all that shit seems to be over , it's the scums turn now and I'm loving it big time :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, beararse said:

Apologies if this has been posted....but check out this fucking abomination.

What a bunch of fannies, with it all narrated by the one only Lurgan Plopp.

Comedy fucking gold

Theres always place for young boys with their commercials, it seems... 

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i want us so far ahead of them that when we play them at the chamber of secrets, one of our players ties a scarf to their post.  

I just want our players to wipe the floor with them regardless how far in front we may be and walk off the pitch with the class befitting of a Rangers player without doing any of that shite whilst our opponents lay behind like the broken men they will be.

Enjoying the self implosion.Now if it was us in their position  every ex celtic player with Sutton leading the charge would be would be quoted being critical of us .But the vast majority of the attacks on Lennon  are coming from their own,not so much his ex player buddies except Commons who was told to zip it .Wee Shuggie on Snyde is gving him pelters  and of couse pal Sutton is blaming everyone except 'Lenny'.Sutton is  much quieter than usual particularly about us ..no surprise at all .

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Did he not allegedly admit to dehaving inappropriately towards young player(s) when he was manager of Hibs involving Jim MacCafferty that went over the line (touching).

Put in down to high jinks but realised how it could be viewed now. 

Ideal candidate with their history... 

Archived