C*ltc

This is a real “asking for a friend”

A mate of mine he’s a taig but pretty moderate ,the type you can actually talk about the game without actually wanting strangle them .Well his son who is the type you wouldn’t get fed up punching is getting married next year ,He’s having his stag do in Santa Ponsa next year and they have all paid 100 quid extra to travel on the weekend of the last game of the season so they can all celebrate Terry Munro .

Will his travel insurance cover him for cancellation or even just some extra hankies .

😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😂😂😂

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For as long as I can remember their wee digs like "The Rangers are coming? A cannae see them" patter has always came back to bite them on the arse eventually. 

Beachballs at Ibrox before they went to Seville, then ended up with hee haw. 

Banners again at Ibrox saying they'd won the league, Helicopter Sunday happened. 

Jelly and ice cream when Rangers die, but not really. 

Here we go for 10 in a row, again not really. 

The lack of self awareness is utterly fantastic from that mob. 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For as long as I can remember their wee digs like "The Rangers are coming? A cannae see them" patter has always came back to bite them on the arse eventually. 

Banners again at Ibrox saying they'd won the league, Helicopter Sunday happened. 

I seen a cunt in a big retail store across in Renfrew a few months back walking about with a Celtic t-shirt on that had 9 trophies and like a wee 10th one half downloading and where I sometimes go my jogging there's a cattle grid thing with a farmers gate at the side of it and there was a sticker with Neil Lennon and the caption "TENnon" 

If we win the league, that guy in Renfrew and whatever wee pubeless waistcoat of a guy put that sticker up will be the first two on my mind, thinking of the world of pain they'll be in.

Before heading to George Square for our pre-arranged title party/sash bash. 

9 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I seen a cunt in a big retail store across in Renfrew a few months back walking about with a Celtic t-shirt on that had 9 trophies and like a wee 10th one half downloading and where I sometimes go my jogging there's a cattle grid thing with a farmers gate at the side of it and there was a sticker with Neil Lennon and the caption "TENnon" 

If we win the league, that guy in Renfrew and whatever wee pubeless waistcoat of a guy put that sticker up will be the first two on my mind, thinking of the world of pain they'll be in.

Before heading to George Square for our pre-arranged title party/sash bash. 

So many of them see 10 as an entitlement.

Probably because they've had things absolutely 100% on their terms for so long - for the first time in 10yrs - we are better.

Even during out 9iar spell, we didn't have it all out own way, all the time, and for night on a decade, the way they have had. So many of them see this almost like a birth right - payback for years of being cheated.

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not so sure m8....it's changed days in that respect....when we toiled badly in the early 80s our crowds at times were very low to say the least, I remember being in Ibrox last game of the season and the crowd was 7500....after our demotion the club needed the fans more than ever to survive, for me that's where the loyalty came from....even our first year back in the championship the crowds dropped but that had more to do with getting rid of the spivs at the time than it was results on the park which were poor also

WORLD RECORD HOLDERS FOR 4TH TIER MATCH STANDS AT 50,048 WILL TAKE A BIT OF BEATING.
I salute each and every one.

Was at a match in 1983? when the papers reported just over 6,500,and Rangers denied it with an official attendance of around 10,000.
Can understand hiding numbers for tax purposes so why add on nearly 3,000 for tax purposes.
The next season the mutants official figure for lowest crowd was quoted around 4,000.

There were a lot of reasons including high unemployment.
aberdeen,Dun Utd and the mutants were having turns each at at winning the league.

Not that the i've got a bigger stick than you matters.
Think the gist of the point is,there is no way that lot woulda put themselves through what we endured the last 9 years,absolutely no way.
The way Rangers fans responded makes me feel all proud inside,and you can bet that should we win 55 this season every person i know will feel it from me oozing from every pore.

The only time i have shed tears after a match was the SC win of 73 which were more in memory of  66 fans who never went home January 1971.:rangers:

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Remember they had a South Park banner saying “Oh my god you signed Kenny!” before Miller scored twice against them 😂 

We have had the worst 10 years in our history, a 10 years that would kill most clubs but it made the bond between us and the club stronger. They crowed as they hoovered up all the domestic trophies and no one challenged them. They thought the title was a given to them this year. Every time they faced a quaility side in europe they got beat. They now have a Rangers team of Rangers quaility and they have fell apart. If what happened to us, happened to them they would not come back from it but we did. That tells you a lot about us as a club and a support and septic know that we don't die no matter how much they want it. We will keep going and improving until we were back as a force in football again, that day is now and they know it. Now is the time they start losing again and they know that as well. I am enjoying their squirming as they face the truth, Rangers are indeed back and back with a bang; and they have no idea how to deal with this reality. So, fuck them they deserve every bit of pain that  is coming their way and Rangers will be the main ones dishing it out. :boydie:

They will struggle to get a decent manager to replace Lennon. Its a sinking ship.

Only reason they got Rodgers is because he could not fail. We were shite and so were the rest of the league so there was no chance of him slipping up.

1 minute ago, Raligt said:

They will struggle to get a decent manager to replace Lennon. Its a sinking ship.

Only reason they got Rodgers is because he could not fail. We were shite and so were the rest of the league so there was no chance of him slipping up.

They are in the same situation as we were after sacking Caixinha where it's gonna be temporary and get a good replacement in the summer. Normally you just right off the season but they can't do that, it's so good to see the ship sinking.

1 hour ago, Raligt said:

The issue that Alex rae raised last night on SSB was do you go for a short term manager that'll basically take the fall for losing 10 in a row unless a massive turn happens (it is likely but its all a confidence game atm). 

or do you back someone long term that'll always have this looming over them, the manager that lost 10 in a row and be hated by the support.

this is why i think theyll stick with lennon, he's already split the fanbase and can still get results to paper over the cracks. Stick with him if he wins 10 in a row then all is forgiven, he loses it, well so what the celtic fans already hate him and gives a new manager a fresh start with a new team. 

32 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

It's only just occurred to me that for all their hype about him, the only contribution that Laxalt has made to celtics season so far is to score the goal that probably kept Lennon his job 😂

He's been one of there best players recently tbh although that hasn't been difficult. Probably because he can't understand a word that Lennon is saying.

33 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

It's only just occurred to me that for all their hype about him, the only contribution that Laxalt has made to celtics season so far is to score the goal that probably kept Lennon his job 😂

to be fair she's taught them the names of all the care bears too

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Has there ever been a Nicola ,that hasn’t been a bheast lover .It’s almost a given name for one of their female kind .Ahh wee Nicola Sturgeon 😄

You find that most of that lot are hypocrites when it comes to football 

She’s an Aberdeen fan

41 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Hopefuthey get a result against Sparta then

Absolutely. Said the same this morning. A win for them on Thursday is ideal if it keeps him in the job longer. 
As much as I hate seeing them win it wouldn’t be all bad this week. 

1 hour ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

They are in the same situation as we were after sacking Caixinha where it's gonna be temporary and get a good replacement in the summer. Normally you just right off the season but they can't do that, it's so good to see the ship sinking.

Guaranteed that temporary manager will be someone with a taig connection. Ex manager or player. 

I'm quite happy to see them publicly backing Lennon the now. As I think it will only get worse. A lot of what we're seeing is how Lennon's time at hibs came to an end.

19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Guaranteed that temporary manager will be someone with a taig connection. Ex manager or player. 

I'm quite happy to see them publicly backing Lennon the now. As I think it will only get worse. A lot of what we're seeing is how Lennon's time at hibs came to an end.

I think alot of us have known this would happen when he was appointed. That's why we cheered and they were miserable after winning the Scottish Cup.

Lawell offering him the job when he's washing his baws in the shower 😂

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

Don’t forget that he managed a few tackles in France :lol:

Archived