• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I looked at their fixtures and they’ll win every league game before they play us at Ibrox. And tbh they only really have us at Parkhead and Kilmarnock away after that up until the split.

We have a fucking horrendous January so if we can get through that with our ‘5’ point lead intact then I’ll be more confident as after the split we have the more favourable games.

However there’s still a long long way to go and having this advantage just now is great but I still think it’ll be close and probably go down to the couple of games or even last day.

We need to hope their period of dropping points continues, the longer it does the less pressure on us. We need to just keep winning starting with tomorrow. 

MacBoyd and TheFamousPigeon like this
45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's great day , good result and the panic is enjoyable . Yet we had better not start buying into this Championship is over shite . This is the narrative, these bheasts in the media will pedal . Complacancy is our enemy , while they at present , seem to be struggling .

Yet i will gaurantee , they win every league game until Ibrox . 

Win our games and things will take care of themselves 

win tomorrow and then win the rest of our games  before we play them  i think we ae more than capable of beating them on 2nd jan  only then will i start to think maybe we can do this

eejay the dj and Bad Robot like this
35 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

The pessimistic side of me thinks they might be doing this to get league cancelled. Because how many warnings the Scottish league has had. Let’s face it. It’s the only way they can stop us winning league now 

there is a long way to go comments like its the only way to stop us winning the league is a bit premature

AlbertzLoyalRSC, HG5 and kelvd1873 like this
46 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

dont think turnbull tested positive it was found out where they were sitting on the plane that he was one of a few close to the player who tested positive the clubs were only informed at 11am today  i heard the motherwell manager and mcinnes confirm that on the radio

1 minute ago, billscott said:

dont think turnbull tested positive it was found out where they were sitting on the plane that he was one of a few close to the player who tested positive the clubs were only informed at 11am today  i heard the motherwell manager and mcinnes confirm that on the radio

HG5 likes this
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's great day , good result and the panic is enjoyable . Yet we had better not start buying into this Championship is over shite . This is the narrative, these bheasts in the media will pedal . Complacancy is our enemy , while they at present , seem to be struggling .

Yet i will gaurantee , they win every league game until Ibrox . 

Win our games and things will take care of themselves 

Whenever you guarantee stuff on here it usually doesn’t happen so here’s hoping again 🤞🏻

AlbertzLoyalRSC likes this
1 minute ago, Swally said:

Just found out about the score, were they shite again?

Have to win tomorrow to keep the pressure on.

Aye they were rank-rotten. Probably only started playing last 20-minutes IMO. 

For a team that up until fairly recently middle-to-front linked up well and flooded the opposition's defences and over-lapped with the likes of McGregor, Edouard, Forrest, Christie, Rognic, Griffiths etc that seems to have just vanished.

Probably a combination of both the tactics and players not interested/no respect for Lennon - at a guess.

Swally and HG5 like this
51 minutes ago, Cadman said:

I don't think they'll sack Lennon, they don't want to spend any money. It would cost compensation for Lennon and his backroom staff, the cost of hiring a new management team plus any new manager would want a January transfer budget  ,,, thier in the same boat financially as everybody else so it's not going to happen.  celtic fans are deluded if they think thier board place 10 in a row above money in the bank.

I hope your right mate. The more time Lennon gets the more damage he can do. 

I think he's lost thier sqaud and a under pressure Lennon will continue to blame everyone but himself.

We keep winning and the pressure will only increase. 

Cadman and SteveEarle like this
Just now, DBBTB said:

If they drop any more points before we do I think Lennon is done and they will turn to O’Neill until the end of the season and hope that his “homecoming” is enough to turn the tide.

No manager with any sort of reputation is going there to try and salvage a season that is slipping out of their grasp.

Hes not far away from.going btw 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye they were rank-rotten. Probably only started playing last 20-minutes IMO. 

For a team that up until fairly recently middle-to-front linked up well and flooded the opposition's defences and over-lapped with the likes of McGregor, Edouard, Forrest, Christie, Rognic, Griffiths etc that seems to have just vanished.

Probably a combination of both the tactics and players not interested/no respect for Lennon - at a guess.

Sounds great mate, they cannot win the league with inconsistent performances like they've had so far so let's hope it continues.

I was hoping they wouldn't kick on after that motherwell win, thankfully it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference.

Excellent!

HG5 likes this
9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If they drop any more points before we do I think Lennon is done and they will turn to O’Neill until the end of the season and hope that his “homecoming” is enough to turn the tide.

No manager with any sort of reputation is going there to try and salvage a season that is slipping out of their grasp.

Be very very surprised if they didn't sack him if they drop points again considering their fixture list is simple until us excluding Europe.

County(h) - league cup

St Johnstone(h)

Killie(h)

Hearts - SC final

County(h)

Hamilton(a)

DU(h)

Seven wins and that will be enough keep him in a job imo

HG5 and BridgeIsBlue like this