C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Remember half these wee fannies might have been in their early teens when we got shafted down the leagues, all they’ve known is success, they have never experienced this before so the toys are out the pram and the granny is going under the bus 😂

Absolute fuel for my soul watching and listening to these demented mutant bastards.

Her wee nephew is one of them and hasn't been alive to see them lose a league, I will take great pleasure in him knowing about this loss the wee cunt. 

47 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

What are their games in hand again? When are these likely to be played?

they have aberdeen and st mirren at home  they wont be played till around feb/mar  and they will be another game behind on the weekend of 19/20th dec  we have motherwell at home and they have the cup final 

18 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Theres only one neil rennon 

One eyes in govan...the other ones in girvan :lol:

Alex Salmond looking bad these days.

Watched that video about 20 times and still don't know what his question for Steven Gerrard is.

6 minutes ago, billscott said:

they have aberdeen and st mirren at home  they wont be played till around feb/mar  and they will be another game behind on the weekend of 19/20th dec  we have motherwell at home and they have the cup final 

If correct then it is possible we could be 17 points ahead of them by winning that Motherwell game and beating them on the 2nd of Jan? Albeit they could claw back 9 points with games in hand but still that is insane... 

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Her wee nephew is one of them and hasn't been alive to see them lose a league, I will take great pleasure in him knowing about this loss the wee cunt. 

Got almost the opposite going on my end ,My wee man is almost 10,while he was a baby we won league last time .

His maws boyfriend is a fenian cunt ,until recently I wasn’t aware that the cunt was winding the wee man up about the football ,I went off my nut but counted to ten and gave the wee man a list of phrases to fight back with  ,He fairly enjoyed nipping down for a drink of water when the fenian bastard has been over to watch the European matches ,think he’s been sent to bed for his cheek a couple of times 

Archived