C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

One of the fan social media pages has brought out tommy “we’ve got big Shane Duffy at the back” Sheridan For his opinion 

In one Sentance he manages to state “a new club with their best start in 53 years” 

Oh Tommy 

3AE11C4A-E615-4448-B70E-36D17F1F2433.gif

Haha lemme see 😂

17 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

One of the fan social media pages has brought out tommy “we’ve got big Shane Duffy at the back” Sheridan For his opinion 

In one Sentance he manages to state “a new club with their best start in 53 years” 

Oh Tommy 

3AE11C4A-E615-4448-B70E-36D17F1F2433.gif

That’s class just watched it .typical tarrier Tommy doing his best to appeal to the masses without any brain engagement 😂😂

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

What are their games in hand again? When are these likely to be played?

St mirren and Aberdeen, both at home and no idea when they're getting played due to cup games starting, europa league and the league taking up midweek games.

also soon to get an away game to livinston they're missing due to the SC. So unless they get put out a cup or europa league and free up midweek, they might need to do 3 game weeks. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Quote from Lennon pre match press conference 

we have had a good start to the league with only 1 defeat, if the draws had been wins we would be in a better position”

He's went full retard 😂😂😂😂

He’s never went full normal mate :lol:

Its fuckin ridiculous how they are so upset and want rid of people just because they lost few games. BUT, we need to deliver on the park and we need to stay focused. Its still a long way to go, and we have failed before. Everything at this moment is telling us that this is 55th on its way, but one way or another they will get back on track at some point and we need to be ready. Win vs them, sheep, Hibs and Motherwell in Jan and its ours. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Got almost the opposite going on my end ,My wee man is almost 10,while he was a baby we won league last time .

His maws boyfriend is a fenian cunt ,until recently I wasn’t aware that the cunt was winding the wee man up about the football ,I went off my nut but counted to ten and gave the wee man a list of phrases to fight back with  ,He fairly enjoyed nipping down for a drink of water when the fenian bastard has been over to watch the European matches ,think he’s been sent to bed for his cheek a couple of times 

Tell the wee man to give him hell 😂 my mums man is a tarrier as well absolutely loving this season so far after the past near decade of shite from him, still a long way to go mind you but will be happy giving them it all for the full season. 

14 minutes ago, demise said:

Its fuckin ridiculous how they are so upset and want rid of people just because they lost few games. BUT, we need to deliver on the park and we need to stay focused. Its still a long way to go, and we have failed before. Everything at this moment is telling us that this is 55th on its way, but one way or another they will get back on track at some point and we need to be ready. Win vs them, sheep, Hibs and Motherwell in Jan and its ours. 

They haven't actually lost any games other than us. But I agree, people getting a bit too cocky on our side, but their meltdown is amusing nonetheless

like realistically, it isnt THAT bad a start to the season, they lost to the best team in the league, drew two games (one to a team we drew too) and scrapped by other games. 

but the fact they have lost the absolute shit over it is amazing. Between the games in hand, players downing tools and fans going mental they are making our job easier by increasing the pressure on themselves. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

like realistically, it isnt THAT bad a start to the season, they lost to the best team in the league, drew two games (one to a team we drew too) and scrapped by other games. 

but the fact they have lost the absolute shit over it is amazing. Between the games in hand, players downing tools and fans going mental they are making our job easier by increasing the pressure on themselves. 

If we never made the start we did, then Celtic's record wouldn't look as bad - but the part that get's me is that they say Europe doesn't matter as it's all about ten in a row this season, which is fair enough - I'd probably feel the same ...

But they use the fact they've not won in x amount of games against Lennon - including AC Milan, Lille & Prague as well as using Ferencvaros at the start of the season as a massive stick too.

Archived