• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hehehehehehe

“We’ve made 33line up changes this season, the only team that has had more line up changes are Rangers”

Didn’t know that stat but to me it says a lot. They have made that many changes partly because of injuries/ isolation but mostly due to not having a fucking clue what their best formation is and how shite some of their players are.

We on the other hand have mainly kept the same formation and made that many changes purely based on squad rotation, and being able to trust any player coming into the starting 11. 

It’s been totally different reasons for all the changes. The tarriers have  been consistently pish with all their changes , while regardless of all our changes we’ve been consistent.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

“We’ve made 33line up changes this season, the only team that has had more line up changes are Rangers”

Didn’t know that stat but to me it says a lot. They have made that many changes partly because of injuries/ isolation but mostly due to not having a fucking clue what their best formation is and how shite some of their players are.

We on the other hand have mainly kept the same formation and made that many changes purely based on squad rotation, and being able to trust any player coming into the starting 11. 

It’s been totally different reasons for all the changes. The tarriers have  been consistently pish with all their changes , while regardless of all our changes we’ve been consistent.

I heard that bit. I think the number of our line-up changes were 35 so not that much difference.

What it tells me is that it's literally down to recruitment (with some tactics).

We've bought very wisely this summer in McGlaughlin, Bassy, Balogun, Roofe/Itten, Davis (permanent contract) because these guys (for the most part) come in and look like they've played in that position for years and our system isn't disrupted (with the exception of the Poznan game at Ibrox where Roofe played instead of Morelos and we lost our shape a bit until Morelos came on - but again, some of that might be down to the tactics going on Gerrards comments after the game). 

Their recruitment has been absolutely honking. They play like a team of strangers. We are the complete opposite. 

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I heard that bit. I think the number of our line-up changes were 35 so not that much difference.

What it tells me is that it's literally down to recruitment (with some tactics).

We've bought very wisely this summer in McGlaughlin, Bassy, Balogun, Roofe/Itten, Davis (permanent contract) because these guys (for the most part) come in and look like they've played in that position for years and our system isn't disrupted (with the exception of the Poznan game at Ibrox where Roofe played instead of Morelos and we lost our shape a bit until Morelos came on - but again, some of that might be down to the tactics going on Gerrards comments after the game). 

Their recruitment has been absolutely honking. They play like a team of strangers. We are the complete opposite. 

Can’t argue with any of that, plus on top of their recruitment being shocking, quite a few of the players that were already there appear to either have chucked or aren’t playing as well as they have in the past. Like you say, playing like a team of strangers, great to see and long may it  continue.

HG5 likes this
15 hours ago, Willbear said:

Get in there. Brilliant. 

Unexpected bonus. HIbs should take at least a point. 55 getting closer.

Good save from the hibs keeper there. 

Can't be long to go now. 

14 hours ago, Willbear said:

Fucking Hell. At least hold out for a point ffs hibs.

Sportscene bastards wiling the tims to get a winner. 

Brilliant. They'll be raging at dropping two points.

Hesgoals kept buffering. Some saying their penalty was soft and the ref refused a decent hibs claim before giving theirs. 

20201122_074801.jpg.bab1efadb40ac1f8d2aeb34bdde8142f.jpg

Just read that Christie wants to leave and the club are aware of this. However Lennon saying they are trying to offer him a new deal as he can sign with someone on a pre-contract next January. (Not this January)

Might be wrong but think Edouard and Ntcham are in the same boat. Certainly looks that way tbh!

The scum will have to take a pretty decent hit by selling them next summer with only one year left. I think Edouard and Ntcham cost about £14 million between them. They’ll be lucky to get that back for the 3 of them with one year left. Plus a 40% clause in there for Edouard. 

Personally if I were a celtic fan I’d be asking serious questions about the planning etc at my club. However they are that obsessed with us their full focus is “aye but Rangers are cheating, FFP, going bust”. Although some are coming to the realisation that our business model and set up in place is in line with what we set out to do 5 years ago.

Still a long long way to go in the league (I still think it’ll be decided on last 1/2 games of season) but I honestly believe if we can get this league title and Champions League it’ll set us up for the next couple of years whilst they will have to do downsize and replace most of their influential players at a fraction of the price. It could be that massive that I’m thinking of when we replaced our 2003 treble winning squad.

magic8ball likes this

Lennon isn't going anywhere any time soon. It would take an Inverness or St Mirren result for him to get sent packing at this stage.

On another note hopefully we do our job and stretch the lead to 11 points today. If we potentially win the 3 after that we could be 14 points ahead before they go into last seasons Scottish Cup final!

All I care about is that we win today but it's nice to think about mid-lockdown:lol:

16 hours ago, B1872 said:

Honestly mate I don’t know how the super computer managed it but their run of games out with us couldn’t be much easier.

In the lead up to the old firm they are at home to St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock and Dundee United.

Their only away game is Hamilton.

As shite as as they are they won’t be dropping points until they play us.

Bet they do. 

• MisterC changed the title to C*ltc