C*ltc

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Tell the wee man to give him hell 😂 my mums man is a tarrier as well absolutely loving this season so far after the past near decade of shite from him, still a long way to go mind you but will be happy giving them it all for the full season. 

I don’t think he’s said an awful lot yet apart from sarcastic comments and laughing .Think he’s saving the big guns for when we do win the league.

Might have to teach him the F word at some point too 😂😂

The ex’s boyfriend really is a bitter prick and deserves a full on barrage of abuse when the time comes 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If we never made the start we did, then Celtic's record wouldn't look as bad - but the part that get's me is that they say Europe doesn't matter as it's all about ten in a row this season, which is fair enough - I'd probably feel the same ...

But they use the fact they've not won in x amount of games against Lennon - including AC Milan, Lille & Prague as well as using Ferencvaros at the start of the season as a massive stick too.

Yeah the whole europe doesnt matter is a pile of pish otherwise why would they bother getting the "disco lights". Am sure that's why they brought Rodgers in was to start getting better champions league and Europa runs. Certainly budget their squad like they do. 

59 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Quote from Lennon pre match press conference 

we have had a good start to the league with only 1 defeat, if the draws had been wins we would be in a better position”

He's went full retard 😂😂😂😂

Absolutely fantastic. 

Well yes, Neil, if our games last year were also not draws or losses, but wins, we'd have been in a better position...

:lol: He's lost it.

22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

like realistically, it isnt THAT bad a start to the season, they lost to the best team in the league, drew two games (one to a team we drew too) and scrapped by other games. 

but the fact they have lost the absolute shit over it is amazing. Between the games in hand, players downing tools and fans going mental they are making our job easier by increasing the pressure on themselves. 

That's it....need to change ma skants cos i creased and pished myself.

I'd encourage anyone to listen to that full podcast with Tommy Sheridan btw. It's a pure howl. 

If you didn't know any better, you'd think it was just somecunt on the wind-up.

Used to love Rod Stewart's music but he can't tolerate him now because he's a sir.
Finds it sick there's rich unionists on the board of Celtic.
Can't believe every Celtic fan doesn't want Britain out of Ireland, Scotland to be independent and smash imperialism 

:lol: x a hunner

10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He always has been mate. The cunts a fucking criminal also. He used to claim to be a rangers fan in the 90s in his pollok days. Hes a heavy retard at the highest order.

I remember that well. He said he stopped supporting Rangers cos he got a kicking from someone in a Rangers scarf 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'd encourage anyone to listen to that full podcast with Tommy Sheridan btw. It's a pure howl. 

Used to love Rod Stewart's music but he can't tolerate him now because he's a sir.
Finds it sick there's rich unionists on the board of Celtic.
Can't believe every Celtic fan doesn't want Britain out of Ireland, Scotland to be independent and smash imperialism 

:lol: x a hunner

Might download it for work the morra 😂😂

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

:fuuuck:
:rofl::dance::Banane21::thumbsup::stevieg::mutley::UK:
he's appealing to an audience of about 10 wee groin brigade fenians.
can hardly contain myself and really should get in a fast car to the savile way to watch the shennanigans.

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47482ef04701a915b854

Aw man :lol:

I thought someone had edited/made these up.... now I'm seeing more, I realise Celtic actually made these and put them out

Is this what they've been doing instead of training?

Imagine being watching your team get pumped off everyone with 2 wins in 8 and your official social media is shifting 'fun' gifs of your players fucking about :boydie: 

4 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I thought someone had edited/made these up.... now I'm seeing more, I realise Celtic actually made these and put them out

Is this what they've been doing instead of training?

Imagine being watching your team get pumped off everyone with 2 wins in 8 and your official social media is shifting 'fun' gifs of your players fucking about :boydie: 

"Hey boss, what we doing in training today?"

"training? Naw son, get infront that green screen and catch those clouds" 

11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I remember that well. He said he stopped supporting Rangers cos he got a kicking from someone in a Rangers scarf 😂😂😂

Mate hes been an attention seeking bastard his whole life and now cause he has fucked up everything in his life he is trying to use this diehard celtic image to seek attention.

Its comedy gold. No wonder all his pollok mates fucked him over.

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

The new club patter is taking on much more venom these days than the wee fake jokey way they used to go on about it when all was rosy at the chamber of secrets.  

I love it 

Tbf mate, seems like everything they do with association to us is done with an unhealthy amount of venom.
A more spiteful, bigoted and delusional group of people you will be hard pressed to find. 
I find that even the ‘low key’ sensible seeming ones don’t take much scratching below the surface to find the ‘hate’, it seems to be there with the majority of them, some just hide it more than others...

30 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate hes been an attention seeking bastard his whole life and now cause he has fucked up everything in his life he is trying to use this diehard celtic image to seek attention.

Its comedy gold. No wonder all his pollok mates fucked him over.

looks like he just got on the bus in time for it to go over the cliff :mutley:

Archived