• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

We've bought very wisely this summer in McGlaughlin, Bassy, Balogun, Roofe/Itten, Davis (permanent contract) because these guys (for the most part) come in and look like they've played in that position for years and our system isn't disrupted (with the exception of the Poznan game at Ibrox where Roofe played instead of Morelos and we lost our shape a bit until Morelos came on - but again, some of that might be down to the tactics going on Gerrards comments after the game). 

Their recruitment has been absolutely honking. They play like a team of strangers. We are the complete opposite. 

Bang on!, I think that is the main difference. I looked at our starting line up and at the bench before one of the European games and thought if the two were swapped over there would be no real weakening of the team and also the system wouldn't need to change unless the manager decided to use a different system to try and change the pattern of the game.

Not only are celtic playing like strangers, it certainly looks as if some of them are going through the motions, for example, Brown at the penalty yesterday, flattens the guy , shrugs his shoulders and walks away not giving a toss.

There is something far wrong at that club, apart from the obvious, and long may it continue to get worse. 

3 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Bang on!, I think that is the main difference. I looked at our starting line up and at the bench before one of the European games and thought if the two were swapped over there would be no real weakening of the team and also the system wouldn't need to change unless the manager decided to use a different system to try and change the pattern of the game.

Not only are celtic playing like strangers, it certainly looks as if some of them are going through them motions, for example, Brown at the penalty yesterday, flattens the guy , shrugs his shoulders and walks away not giving a toss.

There is something far wrong at that club, apart from the obvious, and long may it continue to get worse. 

Lennon said some time ago, and confirmed yesterday, half of them want away... Christie the most recent one of that bundle. :lol:

They've all shat it now we're strong again. Being shown up for what they are.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Looks like it, hopefully it comes back to bite them on the arse and COVID rips through their squad now.

And what about Ajer and the other Norwegian who were only allowed to travel home if they isolated for 10 days? celtic just blatantly ignored the rules and nothings been said...

It'll come back to bite them... points deduction of six when they've won both their games in hand :craphead: