9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Saw them v Dundee and he came on and scored but gave the ball away a couple of times. Other game I saw was Hibs semi final. Can't remember how he played in that tbh.

Was a genuine question because I think i only seen them in the game v Hibs and thought he did well.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh i think that’ll be the end of the them dropping points in the league until we play them. 4 of their next 5 at home and the one away is Hamilton. 

Wouldn’t mind a wee draw in there but if we focus on our 6 until the OF and take that as well we’ll be very close

Even if they don’t drop points till they play us, they’ve a cup final in there so as long as we win our games upto the old firm then we could be further ahead. If we win the old firm game then shit will start getting real.

long long way to go but really loving how good we are and how much chaos they are in, we fucking deserve this - let’s enjoy it 

Prso's headband likes this
2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

It would need to be another celtic minded manager imo, place is a bit of a hot mess right now and that could deteer decent managers. 

Rodgers came in with the lure of great old firms and a strong side that was strolling it. 

right now they're dire, results are iffy. 11 points adrift and every game is a bit of a question mark. 

granted we weren't much better when Gerrard took over, but i feel our club overall still looks the more Attractive. Like I cant think of many ex celtic players that adore the place quite like our ex player adore Rangers. 

Took us over 2 years to turn that round, no way they put up with that unless it's 'one of their own'. If Howe came in(which he won't) they would hound him out by end of the season if he didn't win the league.

RFCRobertson likes this
Just now, J-Maestro said:

I've a feeling it's another Boyata situation where they promise them all these moves, then move the goalposts when a team comes in.

Sure I read that they had only received one offer for him and it would hardly of made them a profit once the 9m fee and PSG's 40% cut are taken into account, they obv knocked it back and the player went all french and took the huff, doesn't want to be there.

AlbertzLoyalRSC likes this
22 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Don't think they'll have European fixtures to contend with much longer. 

A good point well made.  That said they will have to make up for the two games in hand which could mean 3 games a week which as Lemon's told us is kryptonite to Ryan Christie.

Bears likes this
53 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Took us over 2 years to turn that round, no way they put up with that unless it's 'one of their own'. If Howe came in(which he won't) they would hound him out by end of the season if he didn't win the league.

If they sack lennon. It will be a short term option until the end of the season, they can get rid of easily. As you said they'll hound anyone that doesn't deliver the tainted 10. 

I expect they'll get some ex taig in.

AlbertzLoyalRSC and J-Maestro like this
6 minutes ago, frenv said:

Seemingly changed it to a 'strong arm' emoji shortly afterwards.

Either he fucked up even posting a picture which, given his form, I could well believe, or he's already had enough - just can't decide if that's of their fans or TLB.

sdc.png

Past few days have been great 😂

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Howe spent years at Bournemouth and basically was mr Bournemouth, that’s why he was so successful. There’s no telling how good a manager he really is so would be a massive gamble 

J-Maestro likes this