C*ltc

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wanting them to win is bizarre

Was just about to say the same thing.

Give them a bone for the last 2 games. Gets the pressure off Lemon. 

Let's be honest, they're not going to beat Milan away and Lille at home but I want them to use as much energy in trying to do so with hopefully a few serious injuries along the way. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, born a blue nose said:

You’re having a shocker here mate 😂

I've had worse mate :lol: Didn't really think about the wording of the post but like I say I don't care going into the game, then afterwards I take the positive spin either way. Domestic games are different, in Europe it usually doesn't affect us at all (although I feel like it would tonight which is why I want them to get pumped). But I would rather see Rangers playing CL group stages rather than EL Q2 so in instances when it won't affect the league competition much I don't care if they win is all I'm saying. Like I say benefit to Rangers (much higher chance of getting more European revenue and becoming a better team) far outweighs a laugh on a Thursday night for me

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Theres a HUGE difference between understanding that them winning can help the coefficient and not being bothered should they advance.

But to actually 'want' them to win I find astonishing tbh.

I don't even give a shit about the coefficient. I fear if they get battered tonight they'll sack ginger teeth and actually bring in someone who can manage a team.

Likewise, lose tonight and they're out, they can rest the whole first team for the remaining two games and focus fully on the league. Win tonight and they'll think they're back in with a chance and risk first team players trying to beat Milan away. 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s garbage mate, look at the stick Tav got for his defending 😂 this cunt is 10x worse and offers a fraction of what Tav does going forward 

Think i posted Tav as a 10m player when he arrived, I may have underestimated him. I just don't get the media hype over pingpong, baffling.

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I don't even give a shit about the coefficient. I fear if they get battered tonight they'll sack ginger teeth and actually bring in someone who can manage a team.

Likewise, lose tonight and they're out, they can rest the whole first team for the remaining two games and focus fully on the league. Win tonight and they'll think they're back in with a chance and risk first team players trying to beat Milan away. 

Maybe they can’t afford to sack him, paying him and his staff off? Added to the need to give a new manager a decent budget to change a team dying on its feet? 

6 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Maybe they can’t afford to sack him, paying him and his staff off? Added to the need to give a new manager a decent budget to change a team dying on its feet? 

Aye I see that point as well. But if a win in the Europa gives them false pretence to keep him for the forseeable then I'm all for it.

Archived