• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They'll not sack him because their board will be looking at the games in hand they still have to play and be saying they're only 5 points behind

He won't be sacked and he won't walk

That’s such a mental stance for them to take when those two games won’t be played well into early 2021 and they’re leaking goals against nearly every team in the league while getting spanked in Europe off Covid ridden Czech B teams

Long may it continue

35 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The meltdown when we do 55 this season will be greater that anything we've ever seen.  

It'll be nice to wake up after 3 days due to a right fucking good sash bash and read the meltdown :pipe:

also fixed that statement for you :boughy:

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They'll not sack him because

...... they will have to pay him and the back room team they imposed on him, then the expense of bringing in another coach plus team who’ll no doubt want access to significant funds (which aren’t there) in January...

I reckon they’ll front it out with him as I am of the opinion Lawell will be walking one way or another at the end of this season anyway...

The meltdown is so fucking fantastic; it's the gift that keeps on giving. It's escalated so quickly as well. 

Timeline of Collapse:

Rangers are dead. Jelly & Ice Cream!

I cannae see "The Rangers"? Where are they?

Ha, the Huns thought they'd catch us and collapsed.

Ha, the Huns thought they'd catch us and collapsed again.

BEST TRANSFER WINDOW EVER. WE'RE ALL SHANE DUFFY.

Ah we drew a game that's fine, we'll win the O.F.

Oh... well, we lost the O.F but we were off kilter; we'll get back to the Celtic way.

Why are we losing games consistently? We're getting pumped by everyone.

GET LENNON OUT.

FUCK SHANE DUFFY!

BROWN OUT.

GRIFFITHS OUT!

LIEWELL OUT! 

BURN PARKHEID DOWN!

Watching this meltdown  like....

Tak3rNo1 likes this