9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That Elyounoussi cunt has probably been their best player these past couple of months too next to Christie. He's nothing amazing, but wouldn't be upset to see the back of him.

He’s been there for over a year now ,Hardly played last year .Another indication of poor recruitment . 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

A rather expensive loan who has managed to score against the dross in Scotland. Definitely nothing special. 

He's scored a few for them in Europe.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

He’s been there for over a year now ,Hardly played last year .Another indication of poor recruitment . 

I know but Edouard was the main man for them last year and most of last season, apart from the last few months, they played 1 upfront. A lot of our players were shite or ineffective last year. I'd be happy to see him sent back to Southampton. He's not the best player, but he's a neat finisher.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just realised I fucked it, If Clyde turn up the night they’ll be 24hrs too early, Need to calm myself down I’m getting far too excited at their pain 😂

😂😂

aye but they could at least preview the big fight, give odds out etc and get the build up brewing

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He's scored a few for them in Europe.

I know but Edouard was the main man for them last year and most of last season, apart from the last few months, they played 1 upfront. A lot of our players were shite or ineffective last year. I'd be happy to see him sent back to Southampton. He's not the best player, but he's a neat finisher.

That wasn’t the point I was making .He was there all last year and showed nothing .He won’t be a cheap loan deal ,they can’t be looking very hard for new players .That’s why they spunked 10m on a Goalie and a striker who are stuck on the bench

Just now, magic8ball said:

That wasn’t the point I was making .He was there all last year and showed nothing .He won’t be a cheap loan deal ,they can’t be looking very hard for new players .That’s why they spunked 10m on a Goalie and a striker who are stuck on the bench

I know the point you were making, that's why I mentioned some our players were ineffective last year too but now doing well for us. He will be expensive tho. 

I think Southampton paid 15-16-million for him, so I'd be amazed if the deal wasn't similar to Duffy (i.e a heafty loan fee, x2 for both seasons and about 40k a week in wages).

magic8ball likes this
7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Thing is, that Laxalt (and Frimpong too) to the untrained eye they look alright - by that I mean they are lively, get up and down the flanks and confident with the ball at their feet and all that that positive stuff.

But if you take a wee minute and look beyond that, their end product is absolutely zero. Their crosses go everywhere (despite getting in good positions), they leave the celtic defence heavily exploited and they literally can't defend.

Can see why they like them so much, but anyone with a brain will know exactly why they're rank-rotten for what they're actually needed for/the job they're supposed to do. 

Ping pong is worth 50m though 😄

Your bang on about their full backs ,Almost identical to ours except ours are deadly with their final ball ,score goals too and can defend to an extent 😁

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Look at his wage increase, if true that’s mental. 

A58E6E24-F1D7-4B76-865E-0D887C8ACC40.jpeg

There was always something fishy with that signing .When he first left Australia it was reported that Man City and the taigs had entered into a joint deal to sign the player .Pretty sure it was Keech that reported it and was forced to retract his statement as it involved dual ownership of a player .

But he ends up on loan at them anyway for 2 years .Don’t think he played a minute though due to doing his knee in .

Howsitgoing likes this
14 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

His wage increase from £700 to £32,000 a week is quite a jump but as others say it’s probably Shite. 

I didn’t see any of the games but apparently he was sensational when coming on as a sub in World Cup matches for Australia.

There would have been loads of top clubs after him so with a half decent agent and Europe’s big guns after him then it’s not really so surprising he got such a good deal .He also likely went for a relatively low fee too .

MurrayWilson and Howsitgoing like this