• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not so sure now mate .Think Liewell won’t shite on him now .After last few days .He will get up until the next OF game now .100%

I do hope you are right about that mate :thumbup: my only concern is when a board/management give their under pressure manager backing it often ends up with him being sacked a week or so later. :sad:

Jamie0202, HG5 and eejay the dj like this
4 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate hes been an attention seeking bastard his whole life and now cause he has fucked up everything in his life he is trying to use this diehard celtic image to seek attention.

Its comedy gold. No wonder all his pollok mates fucked him over.

Ooft they didnae half, Big George McNeilage, used to be a good mate of mine.

pollok-bear and rbt1548 like this
17 minutes ago, billscott said:

think if they get beat tmor the pressure will ramp up again

It will indeed, it is a difficult one at the moment, I want him to stay as long as possible, but also want them to lose every time they play.

We will just have to go with the flow I suppose. :pipe: 

Darth Bear and billscott like this
11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sparta match is irrelevant. The SC final is the one I want to see them lose, would stop any self perceived momentum on the back of a quadruple treble. The press would really turn on them.

Disagree. These are the games ye want them to win as they have zero effect on Rangers and would buy Lennon some time and breathing space, even for a short while. 

Raligt and AlCapone like this
36 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Disagree. These are the games ye want them to win as they have zero effect on Rangers and would buy Lennon some time and breathing space, even for a short while. 

Aye them bobbing along picking up 2/3 wins then dropping points consistently would be ideal 

CoatbridgeBear likes this
  • MisterC changed the title to C*ltc