C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lennon on secondment to the Hollicom group

375F40C8-D710-4F24-AB49-64E81F8B1C41.png

On STV news app: ‘Lennon “celtic in strong position over Tierney’s future” - Is this the point where the narrative now transfers to how they don’t need the (alleged £25 mill) and it was be a sign of how big they are and a success if they hold on to him.

Translated, this probably means that due to his ongoing extensive injury issues, as reported, Arsenal will only offer a fraction of this up front with the rest never to be forthcoming as in all likelihood he will be exposed as the average player we have all seen when facing and decent competition. That is indeed if his issues ever allow him to get back to any run of form in his career...

Hopefully this drags right out until the end of the window. 

Not that I'm looking for any uncertainty. Because we all know it's unlikely that this will go through. 

But the longer this drags out the greater the chance somebody has of coming up with an even  better nickname than.BISCUIT HIPS 😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hopefully this drags right out until the end of the window. 

Not that I'm looking for any uncertainty. Because we all know it's unlikely that this will go through. 

But the longer this drags out the greater the chance somebody has of coming up with an even  better nickname than.BISCUIT HIPS 😂😂😂😂

If he stays (which I think is looking more likely) the talk will be moving from ‘biscuit hips’ to the ‘biscuit tin’ cause they won’t be spending much more any time soon...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

If he stays (which I think is looking more likely) the talk will be moving from ‘biscuit hips’ to the ‘biscuit tin’ cause they won’t be spending much more any time soon...

That's a classic (foxes) 

Arsenal may also get labeled. The jammy dodgers 

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Yet nobody has the balls to publicly slate this bullshit. 

Roger Hannah (SSB) yesterday, basically said if exposed to the EPL Tierney would be every bit as good or better as Andy Robertson (seriously). On the very same programme, last year Jim Duffy said he was one of the best in his position ‘in the world’.... Do they have some behind the scene competition on that programme, who can make the most ridiculous statement regarding him or in praise of celtic. Absolutely farcical comments... The lad is a good but surely he must be the most over rated player of his generation if not ever...

8 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

3906272E-780C-42C3-BF2E-5E0F8F7D788E.jpeg

Puts things into perspective 

And good to see a non bought comment too 

At the end of the day Brace face is nothing more than a decent left back. And a million miles away from what the hype machine would like us to beleieve

3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

They will accept a bid for Tierney and he will fail the medical , 

Seems a lot of fuss overage a constantly injured player. 

Just part of the scum PR machine. 

Not a problem according to TLB :mutley:

celtic boss Neil Lennon insists Kieran Tierney's ongoing injury problems would not prevent him passing a medical if his potential move to Arsenal goes through. (Sun)

Sensationalist headline in the Herald claiming they’ve beaten Man City to some Ecuadorean U20s player.

Article goes on to say he “caught the interest” of Man City (i.e. no actual move for him) and Scotland has more lax work permits laws. So they’ve beaten Man City to fucking nobody. Hoardes will still eat it up.

Dented their ego big time losing out on Aribo.

28 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Sensationalist headline in the Herald claiming they’ve beaten Man City to some Ecuadorean U20s player.

Article goes on to say he “caught the interest” of Man City (i.e. no actual move for him) and Scotland has more lax work permits laws. So they’ve beaten Man City to fucking nobody. Hoardes will still eat it up.

Dented their ego big time losing out on Aribo.

Not only Aribo. But we managed to find a Swedish international CB for half the price they paid for their French one who looks to be a level below what we bought. 

This well run cash rich club is making a cunt of itself 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Not only Aribo. But we managed to find a Swedish international CB for half the price they paid for their French one who looks to be a level below what we bought. 

This well run cash rich club is making a cunt of itself 

Boss in work just told me Gerry something or other has came out claiming they turned down the chance to sign Helander on the back of advice from Lustig :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Boss in work just told me Gerry something or other has came out claiming they turned down the chance to sign Helander on the back of advice from Lustig :lol: 

Hope Helander gets player of the year now to rub it right in. 

Ps. I know he won't get it coz he's a bear 

Archived