C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All of them from top to bottom deserve this.

7 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Fuck all sad about it man.  Deserves everything being thrown his way.  

I'll save my sympathy for each and every one of over 100 kids abused at that horrible fuckin place.
They should actually count themselves lucky this was not done in a country that protects children with serious punishment for abuse.  

40 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

The ferocity with which the fans , pundits and old pals have knifed Lennon in the back is shocking .

Had the tranny on there and Keevins etc are just sinking the boot into the guy with gusto .

Fair enough , I'm loving it , but something a bit sad about this .

Still miles of football to play and games in hand , but these ham shankers want blood the first time things go wrong .

Shower of shite .

BlackandwhiteJadedKangaroo-small.gif.a6328d559acf77d6a0e4c8b6ebb7716e.gif

1 hour ago, Swally said:

I think it's going to be easier to list the amount of things they haven't used as an excuse so far this season.

From covid to nae crowds to the wrong culture to psychological problems, the list is getting longer.

One minute the fans are being blamed for no being there, then they're being blamed for being there (with a banner)

Hilarious man :lol:

the list is getting lounger 😂 I’ll get my jaiket

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Two micks separated at birth 🦒🦒  

😂😂

A1C957E8-E826-4991-964A-11BF94D9FD39.jpeg

25677908-5D23-4463-8000-F919B00E02DD.jpeg

Who the fuck is this cunt anyway :wanker:i went on and seen him and Tommy Sheridan for laugh on his podcast, a couple of complete Yahoo's together, what struck me was their scence of importance to the fenian cause lol, reminds me of Micheal Stewart the way he was going on, absolute nobody.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Who the fuck is this cunt anyway :wanker:i went on and seen him and Tommy Sheridan for laugh on his podcast, a couple of complete Yahoo's together, what struck me was their scence of importance to the fenian cause lol, reminds me of Micheal Stewart the way he was going on, absolute nobody.

a fenian big necked lesbian looking mess 😂

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

I know exactly what you mean but youve got to live life in the moment and just now its good. 

Can’t argue wi that mate. I’m just desperate to take the title from these bastards. I can’t enjoy it the now until Tav uses his big muscly arms and scoops me up, I mean the spl trophy up

31 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Aw this laughing making me uncomfortable. 

Hope they’re no the last cunts laughing at the end. Been here too many times.

Should never laugh at peoples necks mate, they come in all shapes and forms.

Some people don't even have one.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Aw this laughing making me uncomfortable. 

Hope they’re no the last cunts laughing at the end. Been here too many times.

We've not had much to laugh about for the best part of a decade, I share your fears but I'm honestly just living for the moment just now, hope it lasts but I'm absolutely revelling in their hurt right now , fucking fenian bastards. 

8 hours ago, billscott said:

what a load of rubbish  there is no way they are going into admin  firstly they have a couple of players who would fetch good money and secondly they have a billionaire major shareholder

I did say imo. I predict they will, they are being bombarded with hits on their resources atm.

A couple of players might cover their Co-op Bank loans https://northernfinancialreview.com/2020/11/27/manchesters-co-op-bank-completes-200m-notes-issuance/

If not, I wouldn't bank on Desmond bailing them out when Haughey owns their club.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/so-willie-haughey-owns-celtic-park-but-the-question-for-celtic-shareholders-is-why/

image.thumb.png.d21e991606639905186884c0fbe68dce.png

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Should never laugh at peoples

necks mate, they come in all shapes and forms.

Some people don't even have one.

I think I know who you have in mind.

Do you think he’s been missing from their lineup for so long because he’s been having a transplant?

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

I think I know who you have in mind.

Do you think he’s been missing from their lineup for so long because he’s been having a transplant?

He is missing because Lord Lenny prefers wee Frimpers flying down the wing.

Wee Lenny is a mongo.

38 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I did say imo. I predict they will, they are being bombarded with hits on their resources atm.

A couple of players might cover their Co-op Bank loans https://northernfinancialreview.com/2020/11/27/manchesters-co-op-bank-completes-200m-notes-issuance/

If not, I wouldn't bank on Desmond bailing them out when Haughey owns their club.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/so-willie-haughey-owns-celtic-park-but-the-question-for-celtic-shareholders-is-why/

image.thumb.png.d21e991606639905186884c0fbe68dce.png

Haughey doesn't own the club, he owns the land the piggery is built on, and he is one of the most rabid fenian bastards out there 

24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Haughey doesn't own the club, he owns the land the piggery is built on, and he is one of the most rabid fenian bastards out there 

I was looking at this

.https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/so-willie-haughey-owns-celtic-park-but-the-question-for-celtic-shareholders-is-why/

image.png.c9ea55b41206a8a465e8a755e7478469.png

So Haughy will bail them out if Cerberus Capital Management buys the Co-operative Bank regulatory notes and don't offer the same terms? 

Haughy's net worth is Net worth is £252 million. Dermott Desmond's Net worth is €2.04bn

Archived