C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

4 mins added on there which went way past 5. Hahha fuck me these beasty officials are trying there best thats for sure.

He’s given Ross county a penalty?! Why are folk in this thread so obsessed with refs being biased towards them, hardly seen that at all so far this season 

No way he survives a defeat here.

He may not even survive a scraped win sadly.

Would rather they failed to win in the league however even though I think we would beat them, if they go out it does make the chance of winning the cup a little easier. Any result is a win win to be honest.

As much as I understand people wanting Lennon to stay because he’s doing a shite job, seeing him get sacked while we’re top of the league would be a good feeling. 

I’d rather we just kept extending the lead while they get pumped out of more competitions. Whoever happens to be their manager when we lift 55, so be it.

Random half time question to pass the time, related to the post on the previous page. Would you rather:

1) Sacrifice the League Cup and gain an extra 2 point advantage in the league

2) Win the League Cup and the league remains in the situation that it currently is

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No way he survives a defeat here.

He may not even survive a scraped win sadly.

Would rather they failed to win in the league however even though I think we would beat them, if they go out it does make the chance of winning the cup a little easier. Any result is a win win to be honest.

Even keevins was adamant he'll lose his job if he loses this 

Just now, Broxi said:

Random half time question to pass the time, related to the post on the previous page. Would you rather:

2) Win the League Cup and the league remains in the situation that it currently is

Anybody who picks 1 is on the drugs. 

Just now, TMB said:

I knew they were bad but this score line is a bit of a shocker.  

Tbh mate this score won't last,as bad as they are ross County are honking.look on the bright side tho it keeps ginger baws in a job a bit longer. 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

League all day long, I’d also sacrifice the Scottish for an extra 3 point lead 

Archived