C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Na he’s gone tonight. They’ll get a bounce with a new manager unfortunately 

Maybe get a bounce ,but how long will that bounce last.there are deeper problems than just the manager there .

TLBs days are numbered wether they go out today or not ,If they go out today gives us a better chance to get a trophy on the board and kick on from there rather than a new man pox it against us later in the tournament 

There's no guarantee that they get any new manager bounce because they have so many problems , players are still going to want away , their fullbacks are hopeless defenders , their captains legs are gone and they don't have a replacement,  their not things a new face automatically fixes

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who's said this? 

A  few posters wanted them to win on thursday and today.

We have even had some posters saying oh i hope they don't get beat and hope they draw as that will save lennon.

I totally get that the longer lennon is in charge the better but wishing them a win or a draw in anyway is not right.

I want them pumped every game no matter what.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe get a bounce ,but how long will that bounce last.there are deeper problems than just the manager there .

TLBs days are numbered wether they go out today or not ,If they go out today gives us a better chance to get a trophy on the board and kick on from there rather than a new man pox it against us later in the tournament 

I think it’s the manager all day long. they have some good players and they’d respond to someone coming in. The manager is 100% the issue. I just want him to be there long enough that it’s too far out their reach

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Will they? Who they getting? 

Doesn’t matter who it always happens across football. Just want him there long enough that any new manager coming in can only think of next season. If anyone deserves to be manager of them when we win the title it’s this cunt

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Random half time question to pass the time, related to the post on the previous page. Would you rather:

1) Sacrifice the League Cup and gain an extra 2 point advantage in the league

2) Win the League Cup and the league remains in the situation that it currently is

1 all day. Not saying LC isn't important and could be a good building block but we will remember 55 forever when it comes. LC is a nice to have.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it’s the manager all day long. they have some good players and they’d respond to someone coming in. The manager is 100% the issue. I just want him to be there long enough that it’s too far out their reach

There is no guarantee he will get sacked if they lose today ,It’s likely but not an absolute cert 

Archived