• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

As much as I’ve had a good laugh to myself when I saw the score, I’m actually a bit disappointed because there’s no way Lennon stays after this...

I don't agree. If they were going to sack him they would have done so before tonight. Europe was effectively gone before kick off so losing the game won't make a difference IMO. They're all eggs in one basket this season for the league and only a few more dodgy results domestically will make them sack Lennon.

Trying not to smile too much at their result and keep some perspective. As a team they are awful now but I believe they have some decent players and if a change in manager happens they could come back strong. Don’t want him to get sacked! Agree with others he’ll get until the cup final. But he’ll probably win that and they have a decent run of fixtures coming. We’ve got to just focus on ourselves. Lots of football to be played. Our team have such an opportunities to make themselves total heroes in our history if we do it this year. 

demise likes this
Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Fuck knows who they get as I don't see anyone wanting to be the man that fucks the tainted 10. 

The word is out about their nefarious off the field activities, no self respecting man will touch THEM with a bargepole, they will need a Sellik man for the job.

BlueKnight87 likes this
Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I don't agree. If they were going to sack him they would have done so before tonight. Europe was effectively gone before kick off so losing the game won't make a difference IMO. They're all eggs in one basket this season for the league and only a few more dodgy results domestically will make them sack Lennon.

I hope you’re right mate. I spoke to one of their lot from work yesterday and he wanted him sacked after the first 4-1, they are absolutely spewing.

Jamie0202 likes this
  • MisterC changed the title to C*ltc