C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm a queuing up at Luton for my flight to Glasgow (better hurry up or will miss the game) and there is over 150 people here one is wearing a football shirt, can we guess what team it is?

1 hour ago, mus said:

Well I'm a queuing up at Luton for my flight to Glasgow (better hurry up or will miss the game) and there is over 150 people here one is wearing a football shirt, can we guess what team it is?

:thinking:

:mutley:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

This doesn't concern us at Rangers media .Oh no

Lock it away so no one can discuss their crimes 🤔

" this is the bears den " said like a collection of teenagers 

Take a day off m8,u nust be stressed out ur some every day ya maniac 😂😂😂

38 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Incorrect as this is, does a headline like this really surprise you in the current climate?...

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Bringing the Union Bears in to coz it says F**k them on it it..sorry but that article is a fucking shambles.

I'll just leave this here :lol:

Letter to UEFA
The following missive will be sent to Aleš Zavrl, UEFA’s head of club licensing. I will CC Andrea Traverso who is currently UEFA’s Managing Director of Financial Sustainability & Research and the UEFA Media Department.

Dear Mr. Zavri,
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am an award winning journalist. As this missive and other articles that I have written are not well received by those who cling to the fallacious notion that a current SFA member club is the continuation of a former club, I find it necessary to use a nom de plume, viz John James.
I note with interest that The Rangers Football Club Ltd, which was established in 2012, has been restricted to a squad of 22 players as it has been unable to fulfill a UEFA prerequisite to include eight homegrown/locally trained players in its squad.

I have established that Jake Hastie who joined The Rangers Football Club from Motherwell, is a locally trained player from the same association. He was developed by Motherwell within the 15-21 age group. Ryan Jack who joined the new club in a free transfer on 1st July 2017, was developed by Aberdeen in the predefined UEFA period. Greg Docherty was developed by Hamilton Academicals. Scott Arfield was on the books of Falkirk from July 1st 2007 until July 1st 2010.
Would it not follow that as these are the only players who qualify under the locally trained UEFA restrictions, that The Rangers Football Club have been given an unfair advantage? Would a reduction in their squad to 21 players not be apposite?

As a keen observer of the many underhand tactics employed by the SFA, and the incontrovertible fact that the Chairman of the holding company of the new club, Dave King, is a convicted criminal, my confidence in their ability to act with any semblance of propriety is at its lowest ebb.

The SFA engaged in what has become known as The Five Way Agreement to ensure that Sevco Scotland Ltd, which acquired the distressed assets of a professional football club which is being liquidated and owes HMRC £67m as I write due to its aggressive tax avoidance, received the licence of the former club.
Mr Charles Green, the original owner of Sevco Scotland, was forced to sign the aforementioned agreement which included a clause in which his new club would act as if it were the old club and would pay any football debts that were due or would later fall due.

In the most appalling sleight of hand, 114 titles that were won by the former club including fifteen titles that were deemed unsound, were conferred to the new club by the SFA and the SPFL. Is it accepted practice in other associations to confer titles from a club that is being liquidated to a new club that has yet to win a major domestic honour?
My lack of confidence is not misplaced. I contend that Allan McGregor who was developed at the former club, and was on the books of Rangers from 1st July 1998 until 26 July 2012, is being passed off as the new club’s one and only homegrown player. Mr. McGregor exercised his legal right not to sign for the new club being formed by Charles Green. He was a free agent as he had a contract with a club that would no longer engage in professional football. Mr. McGregor subsequently signed for the new club.

As your predecessor Andrea Travero, who will be copied on my remittance, pointed out in a response to an enquiry by celtic Plc stakeholders (non disclosure of overdue social taxes by the former club) The Rangers Football Club Ltd is a new club/company. It therefore follows that Mr. McGregor is not the homegrown player of a new club formed in 2012.
The expression ‘I could write a book’ about the corruption in Scottish football and the appalling connivance of the SFA is particularly apt as I am currently engaging in this exercise. I would be happy to provide you with a copy when it is complete. 
The former club and the SFA have subverted Scottish football for all time. Many of the actors are still in place trying desperately to sweep their transgressions under the carpet as they foist new ones on an unwitting Scottish public. On a final note the Five Way Agreement included a confidentiality clause. I have long pierced their corporate veils.
Yours sincerely,

John James

Just now, DBBTB said:

There’s only one club who are “desperately trying to sweep their transgressions under the carpet” and everybody knows who it is.

I mind because he hated king That certain posters used to post his blogs :lol:

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Letter to UEFA
The following missive will be sent to Aleš Zavrl, UEFA’s head of club licensing. I will CC Andrea Traverso who is currently UEFA’s Managing Director of Financial Sustainability & Research and the UEFA Media Department.

Dear Mr. Zavri,
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am an award winning journalist. As this missive and other articles that I have written are not well received by those who cling to the fallacious notion that a current SFA member club is the continuation of a former club, I find it necessary to use a nom de plume, viz John James.
I note with interest that The Rangers Football Club Ltd, which was established in 2012, has been restricted to a squad of 22 players as it has been unable to fulfill a UEFA prerequisite to include eight homegrown/locally trained players in its squad.

I have established that Jake Hastie who joined The Rangers Football Club from Motherwell, is a locally trained player from the same association. He was developed by Motherwell within the 15-21 age group. Ryan Jack who joined the new club in a free transfer on 1st July 2017, was developed by Aberdeen in the predefined UEFA period. Greg Docherty was developed by Hamilton Academicals. Scott Arfield was on the books of Falkirk from July 1st 2007 until July 1st 2010.
Would it not follow that as these are the only players who qualify under the locally trained UEFA restrictions, that The Rangers Football Club have been given an unfair advantage? Would a reduction in their squad to 21 players not be apposite?

As a keen observer of the many underhand tactics employed by the SFA, and the incontrovertible fact that the Chairman of the holding company of the new club, Dave King, is a convicted criminal, my confidence in their ability to act with any semblance of propriety is at its lowest ebb.

The SFA engaged in what has become known as The Five Way Agreement to ensure that Sevco Scotland Ltd, which acquired the distressed assets of a professional football club which is being liquidated and owes HMRC £67m as I write due to its aggressive tax avoidance, received the licence of the former club.
Mr Charles Green, the original owner of Sevco Scotland, was forced to sign the aforementioned agreement which included a clause in which his new club would act as if it were the old club and would pay any football debts that were due or would later fall due.

In the most appalling sleight of hand, 114 titles that were won by the former club including fifteen titles that were deemed unsound, were conferred to the new club by the SFA and the SPFL. Is it accepted practice in other associations to confer titles from a club that is being liquidated to a new club that has yet to win a major domestic honour?
My lack of confidence is not misplaced. I contend that Allan McGregor who was developed at the former club, and was on the books of Rangers from 1st July 1998 until 26 July 2012, is being passed off as the new club’s one and only homegrown player. Mr. McGregor exercised his legal right not to sign for the new club being formed by Charles Green. He was a free agent as he had a contract with a club that would no longer engage in professional football. Mr. McGregor subsequently signed for the new club.

As your predecessor Andrea Travero, who will be copied on my remittance, pointed out in a response to an enquiry by celtic Plc stakeholders (non disclosure of overdue social taxes by the former club) The Rangers Football Club Ltd is a new club/company. It therefore follows that Mr. McGregor is not the homegrown player of a new club formed in 2012.
The expression ‘I could write a book’ about the corruption in Scottish football and the appalling connivance of the SFA is particularly apt as I am currently engaging in this exercise. I would be happy to provide you with a copy when it is complete. 
The former club and the SFA have subverted Scottish football for all time. Many of the actors are still in place trying desperately to sweep their transgressions under the carpet as they foist new ones on an unwitting Scottish public. On a final note the Five Way Agreement included a confidentiality clause. I have long pierced their corporate veils.
Yours sincerely,

John James

Just skimmed  that,wow man was a fukcing pathetic tarrier bastard ,that cany be real ?😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Letter to UEFA

Dear Mr. Zavri,

Yours sincerely,

John James

Didn't actually know there was a level beyond full retard until now...

Archived