Just now, Jamie0202 said:

It won't. Europe was already gone and doesn't really count. Domestically he can't afford many more slip ups though.

i hope so. Just seems like there's ridulcous pressure on him now, almost untenable. I really hope he stays because the dressing room have clearly chucked it. 

kelvd1873 likes this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

i hope so. Just seems like there's ridulcous pressure on him now, almost untenable. I really hope he stays because the dressing room have clearly chucked it. 

See my post earlier on the last page or the page before but more importantly the post that I've quoted. It's @esquire8's BBC post. Lennon literally suggests that there is a lack of unity in the dressing room. That's mental for a manager to come out and say that. He's hinted at it before this season and we've all guessed at certain players but he has actually said it himself without anyone putting words in his mouth.

rbt1548 likes this
37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If they make it past County I hope we get them in the quarter finals and ruin them (again).

Handing the dirty bastards 2 more old firm losses in the space of a few weeks during the festive period would be fucking beautiful!

🤤🤤

On YouTube under the suggestions, I seen that wee guys Celtic podcast (the one that had Sheridan on the other day) so gave it a wee listen to hear what they were saying/see some tears.

One of them said about the Sparta Prague manager, imagine (Lennon) getting outthought off an old guy in a dugout with boot cut denims that probably has a Top Gun CD soundtrack in his Volvo :lol: 

Thought that was pretty funny.

The guy that does that podcast, I don't know if he's as rabid as the rest, but the couple of times I've heard him I've no found him too obnoxious - when Tommy Sheridan was ranting about Palestine, the monarchy, British imperialism, Unionist Tories on the Celtic board and a couple of times his guests have gave it the "new club" patter, he looks a wee bit embarrassed and no-sells their comments. Just an observation, I might be wrong on the guy and he's right into all his IRA shite etc but he strikes me as someone who just wants to talk Celtic and football and nothing else.