• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Made even funnier by the fact that was the reason they slagged off Morelos. Try telling me he's the better player now :lol: Was never that close for me before but it's not even a contest anymore.

Neither are the 30/40 million players but the disparity in how the Scottish press report them is mind-blowing. Also always find it pretty funny and childish how after international games Édouard Is said in Scottish press to have Impress for France and so on, then after a headline a paragraph you will note it was u21 team as per.

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope to fuck they win at the weekend. I want him in charge of the 5 league games in the run up to the OF. 4 wins and a draw and he’ll be in charge. Just make sure it’s 6 wins for us🤝

There's no way he's getting sacked before the game vs us imo. 

If the board gave a fuck about what the fans think he wouldn't have got the job in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

There's no way he's getting sacked before the game vs us imo. 

If the board gave a fuck about what the fans think he wouldn't have got the job in the first place. 

Plus too, they'd be seen to be kowtowing to the extremists in their support making demands and embarrassing them like that with the bedsheets outside Peado park the other morning after backing him a couple of times and Lennon saying on record a couple of times he's got their support. 

I know managers get the dreaded vote of confidence a lot so it's not unusual for a manager to be backed, then sacked, but I think the circumstances are different with him.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Plus too, they'd be seen to be kowtowing to the extremists in their support making demands and embarrassing them like that with the bedsheets outside Peado park the other morning after backing him a couple of times and Lennon saying on record a couple of times he's got their support. 

I know managers get the dreaded vote of confidence a lot so it's not unusual for a manager to be backed, then sacked, but I think the circumstances are different with him.

I think if we continue our good form and they slip up before Christmas then he is gone. Can't see anyone of any managerial stature or pedigree coming to Celtic, even less so given the global situation regards covid. That sounds silly at first but think about it. You wouldn't move you're entire family and what not when the whole hassle has been magnified or whatever ten fold due to the Pandemic. But aye no bother pep is ready to up sticks and work for a twentieth of his current wage because.....

kelvd1873, Mclean RFC and Essandoh like this

Listening to Hartson nearly in tears has me howling :lol:.

Although I want Lennon to continue and not be sacked I still want them to drop points at the weekend. Watching, reading and listening to the outrage is brilliant.

26 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Listening to Hartson nearly in tears has me howling :lol:.

Although I want Lennon to continue and not be sacked I still want them to drop points at the weekend. Watching, reading and listening to the outrage is brilliant.

It's the cup this weekend and they'll beat Ross County by 3 or 4

BlueAvenger likes this
7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Scum couldn't of handpicked a better set of 6 fixtures before coming to Ibrox if they tried. 

Clearly these fixtures are not computer generated after all. 

We play Hibs on boxing day then again 5 weeks later on January 27th wtf is that all about 

Random brother, completely random.....

KingKirk likes this