C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, watty. said:

Tbh mate this score won't last,as bad as they are ross County are honking.look on the bright side tho it keeps ginger baws in a job a bit longer. 

2-0 victory for the County.  Shocker this.  Lennon will be getting sacked via Zoom right now.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Well I thought the games leading up to Ibrox would be straight wins but you can't say that with any confidence anymore. Could drop points any minute to anyone!

For me, of their recent cock ups this is by far the most significant. To lose to an SPFL side that isn’t us, Killie, Hibs or Livi is huge let alone losing at home. Teams like St J, Killie etc going there in the next few weeks now have a blueprint to beat them and know there is absolutely nothing to fear.

Other teams now have the belief they can get at them with their recent form, this is exactly what we needed 

We’re the team that other teams fear taking a hiding from now, not them and we need to make sure that continues to be the case 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I feel exactly the same, love them getting beat, but if they get a new manager in and win last seasons S Cup 3 weeks today that could put them back on track. :sad:

Agreed. I think he’ll be gone by this time tomorrow but every week extra he last now is a bonus. Just hope they fuck up the next appointment, far too early to be thinking the league is won.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We are 5 points clear in the league that's no enough to make me think we're in control 

We are 11 points clear and they have 2 games in hand.  Even if we are "only" 5 points ahead, we are ahead, it's in our hands and their manager is either in a full blown crisis or fired.  That is literally the definition of being in control.  I hope they keep Lennon as manager but if they don't then it changes nothing from our perspective - we just have to keep winning our games and we win the league.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Doubt Clarke goes there until next Summer. There’s no way he passes up the chance to take Scotland into the Euros.

I reckon he would. Already achieved the seemingly impossible. Going to the euros to be hammered, on the pitch anyway, can't be that appealing. If Lawwell gives him a call he would not hesitate a second.

Archived