C*ltc

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Wouldn’t think it. Hopper is 31 now so if they bring him back I would think it would be to have as an option to have on the bench behind Eduard for when they need to change a game.

Hooper's a penalty box striker I don't think he could lead a front line anymore than Kris Boyd could.  I just think it's an odd signing for them (if it does happen) and I certainly don't think it's one Rodgers would have made.  I can't remember celtic ever going with 2 up top when Rodgers was there but maybe they did.  

If Lennon does get the job full-time I hope he switches back to a 4-4-2 and throws everyone forward as he's done in the past.  They would be weaker for it.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so I’ll be on my way.

sounds like Lennon right enough 😂

What's that about?

19 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

The wonder kid weah that said it 

Cheers. Have to admit, I’ve not seen him play to be fair but him and Burke has obviously been doing them a turn under the tranny but all their loan players seem to be completely frozen out by the rancid cunt. 

Looks like the scum's management disdain for international football continues, that may come back to bite them in the arse if they are looking to get young international players - clubs will be unwilling to let them go on loan. Although, reading between the lines, Weah chucked it in mid March.

6 hours ago, TMB said:

Just read that Lennon wants to bring back Hooper to celtic.  He's a penalty box striker which would hint at a move away from the 4-3-3 they've used over the last 3 years.  I hope to fuck Lennon gets the job on a permanent because I he'll dismantle everything Rodgers done.

Sadly, we all know he won't be getting the gig - unless they simply can't afford their targets.

This the same weah that the day after signing was telling the world (we’ll a tone that would listen) how much he loved the club, the fans etc? 

Then he refuses to play in a cup final for them instead choosing to be training with the USA u20’s 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

This the same weah that the day after signing was telling the world (we’ll a tone that would listen) how much he loved the club, the fans etc? 

Then he refuses to play in a cup final for them instead choosing to be training with the USA u20’s 😂😂😂

The press had him as deadlier than neymar and mbappe 😂

53 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Front page of the rhebel .

TLB says Rangers fans are scared of him .

😂😂😂

Not just Rangers fans Neil, you are one right ugly bastard

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Front page of the rhebel .

TLB says Rangers fans are scared of him .

😂😂😂

I’d be terrified if he were to get the job permanently. Could be another ten years before we win the league... 

I think for all the pish that wee split Johnny bag is spouting, its clear that he knows this is his only shot at us at Ibrox. He’s getting as much provocative stuff in as possible as he knows he’s not getting the gig full time.

44 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I’d be terrified if he were to get the job permanently. Could be another ten years before we win the league... 

Fuck all about them scare me .

We are in a far better position to progress than they are .

Archived