C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Utterly disgraceful scenes, should be condemned to the hilt.  Spoiled for far too long and lording it up when wearing Policemen’s bonnets at Ibrox when pumping us. As most of us have said, put some concerted pressure on this mob and they would fold. We’ve had to take it for so long but those scenes are a fucking disgrace. 

If the shoe was on the other foot, I’d condemn any one of our mob doming that, should get chucked in the nick for that. Best fans n all that but......pure scum to the core. 

Dave King said it would only take 1 title to see the folding. In truth, it seems to have only taken 1 win at their dump. Long way to go mind.....

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Dave King said it would only take 1 title to see the folding. In truth, it seems to have only taken 1 win at their dump. Long way to go mind.....

We all said that as well before him and we’ve won nothing yet. Maybe we won’t but their complete pain and misery imploding before our eyes is a joy to behold. 

total scum though 

22 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'll get told to fuck off here but I genuinely think he'd get them back on track if given full control. 

I hope it’s not the case but I think just about anybody will get them back on track in the short term tbh. In the context of the SPFL they are still a good side on paper, the players just aren’t playing for Lennon.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

We all said that as well before him and we’ve won nothing yet. Maybe we won’t but their complete pain and misery imploding before our eyes is a joy to behold. 

total scum though 

This is why I said 'long way to go'. There is. Especially as we've seen over the last two years that things can turn around. There's just something different about it all this season though. 

Even if they replace Lennon, any new managerial change could easily take a while to get up to speed.....and they could drop points in the first few weeks. Who would they get though......they can't afford a big spend in January unless they sell first. We have to keep our foot on the throttle....no letting up! 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is it in a nutshell mate, and now they cannot cope with us challenging them.

They have been handed every Scottish trophy for years one way or another, and they must have thought it would never change. 

They genuinely believed it would never end. That they were too far in front to ever be caught up on. 

Now it's falling apart they can't take it. They are the bully who loved to dish it out but can't take it now it's coming back on them. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

This is why I said 'long way to go'. There is. Especially as we've seen over the last two years that things can turn around. There's just something different about it all this season though. 

Even if they replace Lennon, any new managerial change could easily take a while to get up to speed.....and they could drop points in the first few weeks. Who would they get though......they can't afford a big spend in January unless they sell first. We have to keep our foot on the throttle....no letting up! 

I posted this earlier and whilst a long way to go etc. Given what we’ve had to put up with for years...

40A2D20E-6099-450D-93A9-E3E3E0DAB989.thumb.gif.5d12c0a12ee326bde5c1ec33710765b8.gif

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hope it’s not the case but I think just about anybody will get them back on track in the short term tbh. In the context of the SPFL they are still a good side on paper, the players just aren’t playing for Lennon.

I don't think it's that they're not playing for Lennon. I think most of their star players have been promised moves then stopped at every opportunity. Dembele and Boyata spoke about it before.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hope it’s not the case but I think just about anybody will get them back on track in the short term tbh. In the context of the SPFL they are still a good side on paper, the players just aren’t playing for Lennon.

Good thing is they can't afford to drop a single point now, they know going into each game anything other than a win makes it a gap that's very likely going to be unattainable to bridge given the form we have shown. That's a pressure no player at that club have had to deal with for a decade, they don't know how to handle it and it shows every other week. 

They are crumbling and faster than any of us could have imagined. The Fenian reign is no more

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'll get told to fuck off here but I genuinely think he'd get them back on track if given full control. 

I worry a new manager might give them a second wind , but the longer tlb is there the better afaic , he's absolutely hopeless , always has been . 

Archived