C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like many people have pointed out, If they sack Lemmon who the fuck wants the job? Make one fuck up when you’re just in the door, next thing you know vast swathes of unwashed cunts are outside yer house howling at the moon, fighting police, chanting for you to be sacked and just being over exuberant in general.

Any cunt with half a reputation and a functioning brain cell will give them a hard pass.

😂😂😂😂😂 I’m fucking delighted for them.

1 minute ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Can't wait to see how often the phrase "minority of fans" gets used over next couple of days

This , it will be  a tiny minority of fans and "troublemakers" who have brought shame on the club, the vast majority of real celtic fans back the manager, the media will fall in line.

19 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Dirty, disgusting, fenian, begging tramp bastards, oh how this current situation is filling me with joy, fenian bastards. 

Thats almost exactly word for word what my wee Dad said when I called him just now. 

Mind you he kept adding "good enough for they cunts" after every belly laugh... 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

See when Brown said last years title was the best of the lot while the health of the nation, the economy and all sport was hammered I think karma finally had enough of these entitled animals. 

Keep thinking they can’t get any worse, and then this happens. 

Honestly that's the post of the season, spot fucking on mate, those fenian bastards are not above anyone or anything except in their own pea sized minds, even animals have a majesty of some kind in there natural world, the scum support are lower than a snakes belly.

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Dirty, disgusting, fenian, begging tramp bastards, oh how this current situation is filling me with joy, fenian bastards. 

Same here. Can't stop laughing. What a joy it is at the moment :lol:

Really looking forward to strolling into work tomorrow:) 

giphy (11).gif

Archived