C*ltc

Apparently the wee guy who lost the glass eye was reall unhappy with the result too, but was taken in to the Parkhead dressing room by the club doctor, and  a temporary wooden eye was fitted. The wee guy wasn't too happy and said he didn't want anyone taking the piss. 

Door opened and Neil Lennon came in to see him.

The wee guy was taken aback by Lennon's concern,  so asked Lennon if he would stay as manager.

Lennon replied "Would I ?".

The wee guy then said "Aw, just fuck off then  ya wee ginger rodent cunt". 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tannerall said:

Apparently the wee guy who lost the glass eye was reall unhappy with the result too, but was taken in to the Parkhead dressing room by the club doctor, and  a temporary wooden eye was fitted. The wee guy wasn't too happy and said he didn't want anyone taking the piss. 

The wee guy was taken aback by Lennon's concern,  so asked Lennon if he would stay as manager.

Log out mate

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Don’t ever post again on here eh?

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

lol wow

Just now, Siam69 said:

Cunts are arguing like fuck with eachother over the rights and wrongs of their 'protest' tonight at the piggary :lol:

Theres a definite divide now between the Lurgan Plopp die hards and the rest. Tbh the protest was a piss poor attempt. As soon as one of the fences came down they shat it to run over.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

9+ years of being told this will be the case.

Either by the club like Lawwell, the MSM like the Record, the pundits like Sutton or the social media.

An entire generation of tarrier support brought up on this fake, smoke n mirrors "we will always win" mentality. Lunatics that won't even regard us at all let alone the whole Sevco shite.

Normality is resuming but it's not the normality that's been drilled into them.

Could not agree more. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, miracle said:

I heard through the grapevine the big plan was always going to be Lennon handing the reins to John Kennedy in the summer after a triumphal 10 and a quadruple treble, well the wheels have come off that bus.

Probably because TLB threw his players under it :lol:

What they’re doing with their sense of overbearing entitlement will only be turning any decent managers off of that job 

Who has time for taking that level of abuse? Missiles thrown at the players as if that’ll motivate them to play for the jersey :lol:

I’ll be stunned if what they’ve done tonight makes anything better for them in the long run 

25 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

To the tune of Shakin Stevens’ Merry Christmas Everyone.

See who can come up with the best lyrics.

Starter for ten:

cltic folding,

All around us,

Bears are singing, having fun,

Tis’ the season of Rangers’ latest treble,

Merry Christmas, tarrier scum. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDN-PyWfVkjZc&feature=share&playnext=1

They’re gonnae play Ajeti out right

The cunt cant buy a goal 

Popcorn teeth please don’t go

Yer team is fucking shite

Archived