C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, miracle said:

I heard through the grapevine the big plan was always going to be Lennon handing the reins to John Kennedy in the summer after a triumphal 10 and a quadruple treble, well the wheels have come off that bus.

I’d fucking love Kennedy to take over.

He was there defensive coach at one point and now assistant manager.

I’ll be astonished if he makes a fist of it.

Plus, if it’s a two way struggle who you going to sign for: John Kennedy or Steven Gerrard? 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is the best highlights Iv'e seen for years . Hilarious 

Mexican commentary adds to the comedy.

Their goalie attempt to save the pen is one of the most feeble I've seen.

I'm still shocked that rhat clancy gave it. He will be hauled over the coals for that. But septic are so bad right now even the officials can't cloud it.

Joyful

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm more convinced than ever they can't sack lennon. 

They either can't afford it or know no manager will touch the job. 

Their board are in an impossible position. They won't be able to see how bringing a new manager in at this stage of the season isn't going to write the season off, so might feel gambling on keeping Lennon and him actually turning it round is the lesser of two evils. 

The big games coming up for cellic now are Hearts on the 20th December, and us on the 2nd January.

I think unless there is an announcement in next 24 hours, or a couple of daft results against the diddy teams he'll stay for those two games. 

If he wins the quadruple game against Hearts, he'll stay on for another few months, job safe, then hand over to next manager once the league is over. 

Whoever their new manager is his first job should probably be to tell lego his career is finished and that he can fuck off. If he does that he loses the dressing room more. If he doesn't do that, that fanny carries on blowing out his arse every week for them.

The great thing about it is that they're fucked either way.

34 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Apparently the wee guy who lost the glass eye was reall unhappy with the result too, but was taken in to the Parkhead dressing room by the club doctor, and  a temporary wooden eye was fitted. The wee guy wasn't too happy and said he didn't want anyone taking the piss. 

Door opened and Neil Lennon came in to see him.

The wee guy was taken aback by Lennon's concern,  so asked Lennon if he would stay as manager.

Lennon replied "Would I ?".

The wee guy then said "Aw, just fuck off then  ya wee ginger rodent cunt". 

:lol:   :lol:

They are in the exact position we were in when we sacked Caixinha. The season has been a disaster and is slipping away from them so no manager with any sort of pedigree is going to come into that mid campaign and risk being the one who didn’t deliver the tenth title. They’ll have to turn to somebody “celtic minded” in the short term to try and see it through before making a play for they Howe’s of the world come the Summer.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

They are in the exact position we were in when we sacked Caixinha. The season has been a disaster and is slipping away from from them so no manager with any sort of pedigree is going to come into that mid campaign and risk being the one who didn’t over the tenth title. They’ll have to turn to somebody “celtic minded” in the short term to try and see it through before making a play for they Howe’s of the world come the Summer.

Gordon Strachan possibly? 

12 minutes ago, beararse said:

I’d fucking love Kennedy to take over.

He was there defensive coach at one point and now assistant manager.

I’ll be astonished if he makes a fist of it.

Plus, if it’s a two way struggle who you going to sign for: John Kennedy or Steven Gerrard? 

Players are going to say Mr Gerrard or John who?

It’s all about our team staying focussed and professional now. Today was a great example of the depth in our squad but also how the players can make the system work when players are brought in. Good post match comments from the gaffer in terms of respecting the opposition etc. He is really focussed and it comes across brilliantly.

The worst thing we can do is assume we will walk all over them in the next OF game. It’s bitten us on the arse before but it won’t happen again. 

it’s great though seeing them struggle on and off the pitch. All their good players clearly want out and no decent manager would take that job right now 

Archived