C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

What they’re doing with their sense of overbearing entitlement will only be turning any decent managers off of that job 

Who has time for taking that level of abuse? Missiles thrown at the players as if that’ll motivate them to play for the jersey :lol:

I’ll be stunned if what they’ve done tonight makes anything better for them in the long run 

What they have done tonight has fucked them big time and the idiots throwing fences don't even know it lol. 

Your right managers aren't coming to take that abuse. I'd also imagine a lot of thier squad will be telling agents to get them out come january. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That statement reads to me like they’re taking the player and management side and now going after the fans.

Beautiful

I read it like that too. I can't see their board bowing down to the rioting fans pressure. If they did it makes them look weak which would be a concern for their investors and sponsors. 

I don't think they should be the only ones doing an investigation. The SFA should, the riot took place on cfc land, by their supporters and should come under the rules for fan control.

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hopefully the SPFL schedule in their postponed game against the sheep for dec 15 now both are out the cup, if indeed lennon gets the bullet around new year, we want them playing their games in hand before then when teams feel they have some form of chance against them

This. If Ross County can humble them at home, then there's every chance the Sheep can get a draw! Another two dropped points before we play them would be a massive bonus for us....assuming we continue to win of course. 

Whit a day, I've been working backshift and missed all the carnage :lol:

Canny believe popcorn teeth hasn't been sacked yet.

Whit a bunch a horrible scummy bastards, lose a couple of games and go complete mental.

Heard a bit of ssb and all the excuses they were coming out with :lol: it was gold.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The best thing about it they’re screaming as the players drive by, knock the barriers down and just stand there :lol: 

It’s the usual “he’s getting it, hawd me back , hawd me back cause he’s getting it 

Archived