C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Where do the tarriers get this valuation of 30-million for Ajer from? seriously.

He's part of the worst celtic defence I've ever seen. Ffs John Hughes, Malky McKay, Tosh McKinlay and Tom Boyd were a better defensive unit than that lot.

That is one of the mysteries of modern football, a total myth that theyve built aided by the scottish media. He used to look half decent taking the ball out of defence against rubbish in the spl when the let him but a centre half is only as good as his goals against ratio and he just aint a good defender. Do they truly think that any bidding team wouldnt watch him first, cos the minute they did watch him their interest would end there and then.

29 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

50 pages since their loss yesterday in here.

50 pages of glorious gloating at the tears.

50 pages later realising they've been papped out of Europe, The Cup and burst their bubble all in a week...

Well aye sunday to sunday for celtic

dropped two points in the league

fucked out of europe

fucked out of the league cup

if carlsberg did weeks :pipe:

45 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

I see fat hartson is coming out on twitter with snide comments to them. 

this really is a timplosion of all timplosions. 

loving every second of this btw. 

let me tell you the real reason theyre all going mad. 

we are playing some of the best football in europe and theyre fearing us big time. 

watp fuck you celtic and everything your noncey club stand for. Girfuy

He didn't and still hasn't said anything about the result, performance or tlb. Yesterday he was too busy tweeting about the Spurs game haha!

Always find it amusing when prominent, vocal opinionated types like him just go quiet when it doesn't suit them or their agenda.

30 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

One supporter threw a shark! hahaha that's got me sitting here greeting with laughter, no idea why i find that excessively funny buts it's made my week already :troll:

Common misconception that sharks have a small brain and are easily provoked and aggressive. 

Tim fans however..........

Archived