C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Alleged 🤣🤣🤣

I’m amazed he’s amazed. I see nothing there I don’t immediately recognise as Celtic supporters. 

Words like allegedly being used, is he having a laugh? - Honestly, where does he get off on that absolute shite.

Accept the harsh reality Andy, they are entitled cunts firmly out of control as at every turn they are given a pass for their behaviour by every body that should hold them to account, including  you the media.   Add in the likes of Humza ‘lost evidence’ Yousaf who also seems surprisingly surprised. 

Guys like him and Humza do what they do for their own reasons and agendas yet want to act bewildered when it comes home to roost. 

Act appalled when they bottle kids at games, call it out when they hang effigies from the stands, draw a line when they blatantly support terrorism time and again ....do that and you have the right to act surprised, until then fuck off and stand beside the company you choose to keep. 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

I’m amazed he’s amazed. I see nothing there I don’t immediately recognise as celtic supporters. 

Words like allegedly being used, is he having a laugh? - Honestly, where does he get off on that absolute shite.

Accept the harsh reality Andy, they are entitled cunts firmly out of control as at every turn they are given a pass for their behaviour by every body that should hold them to account, including  you the media.   Add in the likes of Humza ‘lost evidence’ Yousaf who also seem surprisingly surprised. 

Guys like him and Humza do what they do for their own reasons and agendas yet want to act bewildered when it comes home to roost. 

Act appealed when they bottle kids at games, call it out when they hand effigies from the stands, draw a line when the blatantly support terrorism time and again ....do that and you have the right to act surprised, until then fuck off and stand beside the company you choose to keep. 

Spot on! :tu:

15 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It was our pumping that led them to this decline.

Lost to us; pumped since.

More than that, it’s the dawning that game after game, we have outclassed them. They should never have been holders of the League Cup before yesterday, even they know last season’s final was robbery.

Its the perfect storm: revenue through the floor, one bad and expensive signing after another, Scottish teams finally pulling back the curtain and realising they’re all smoke and pish and the cherry on top; Rangers playing like world beaters.

All they need is the courts to start awarding megabucks compensation to the survivors and they can just put the disco lights on eBay and padlock the doors.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

More than that, it’s the dawning that game after game, we have outclassed them. They should never have been holders of the League Cup before yesterday, even they know last season’s final was robbery.

Its the perfect storm: revenue through the floor, one bad and expensive signing after another, Scottish teams finally pulling back the curtain and realising they’re all smoke and pish and the cherry on top; Rangers playing like world beaters.

All they need is the courts to start awarding megabucks compensation to the survivors and they can just put the disco lights on eBay and padlock the doors.

I really think their fans throw many games for them. You can hear it when they're playing, the referee gives in to their collective booing and sighing, leading to the last minute free kicks, penalties etc.. they're not getting it now and it's upsetting the way they've been used to.

Without that, and without the absolute roaring of the hoards; they're nothing but a collection of shite attempting to play football.

Absolute confidence team needing their hoards to bounce off of.

No one fears them now. 

On the other side of the city the Rangers Express is pumping teams left right and centre.

It's just phenomenal. 

Looking at last night I feel like it's not getting mentioned that our most notable incident with police in recent years was probably after the Scottish Cup Final and despite all the provocation fuck all happened of note and the Daily Record was forced to fabricate a story about us using our children to block access for police vans. It shows the difference in culture between us and them.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

They’ve been striving for consistency, I reckon they’ve found it

:lol:

I reckon it's a bonus their next couple of league games are at their own shithole. They are absolute shite there, plus I expect more of their "Great support" will be turning up to welcome the players and staff. :dance:

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I reckon it's a bonus their next couple of league games are at their own shithole. They are absolute shite there, plus I expect more of their "Great support" will be turning up to welcome the players and staff. :dance:

They've been at Lennoxtown. They've actually had to bring in police and stewards to protect them at their own training round.

:lol: Every day brings more fantastic verses to this episode of Beastenders. 

And see this "greatest fans in the world" thing, it's a self-absorbed, needy fucking embarrassment. I get all the satisfaction I need from being a fan, by birth, of the greatest and most successful club in the world without it needing to be about me. Their obsession with themselves is why they're perennial losers and always will be.

20 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

They've been at Lennoxtown. They've actually had to bring in police and stewards to protect them at their own training round.

:lol: Every day brings more fantastic verses to this episode of Beastenders. 

If a good few of their players wanted out before, I expect most of them will now. Glad they get to see what their scummy support are really like. 

If the Scum fans think the foreign players like Eduard etc give two fucks about "10 in a row" they are fucking deluded. They care about their wage packet and getting the fuck out of dodge :lol:

Archived