C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, badjon said:

Laxiet being one of the better players is absolutely laughable. Milan reject now being hailed by them as best in the league etc etc. 

We have better reserve fullbacks / wingbacks than them👍

We have much better defenders, especially full-backs than them - but he's still considered one of their better players and they want to sign him permanent. 

It says it all, when at this moment he's classed as one of their better players.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

We have much better defenders, especially full-backs than them - but he's still considered one of their better players and they want to sign him permanent. 

It says it all, when at this moment he's classed as one of their better players.

He’s no better than Declan John .

He also looked the part when all around him were not up to the job .

The hype they have around players is unreal. The undoing of them and they do not seem to realise it. Long may it continue 😊

36 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

One thing I would say is even though we suffered some horrific defeats during the banter years we never stooped that low and acted like animals.

Only time I’ve ever seen ugly scenes was before the snowy Hearts game that got abandoned.

UB ‘storming’ the POTY and padlocking then gates at Auchenhowie is as close as it got, the Hearts one was different due to the board etc

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Been saying the same thing since last night that if you're a Celtic player and you see the fans reacting like that to you trying to get at your cars etc etc - are you really going to be passionate about the club? subconsciously, if there's a 50-50 to be won in the middle of the park, a defender that needs to bravely throw his body in front of the ball in the box or a striker that needs to just gamble inside the penalty area - are they going to want to do those things? I wouldn't, I don't think. 

Even more so their better players like Edouard, Christie, McGregor, Laxalt who didn't grow up Celtic fans.

It looks like Brown has already chucked it under Lennon this season because before (no matter who the manager was) he was this passionate, sneering bastard who would go flying into things. A shite player, but a winner. He's a shell of himself now - maybe for the reasons above.

Also I know football doesn't work this way, but I can't help thinking too "what if" what if Celtic never got an 85th minute winner at Tannadice and 91st & 94th minute goals to win at McDermid Park ... we'd be on course to stop 10 comfortably with a bit to spare.

Spot on BE I could honestly see many of those players chucking it after the riot scenes last night. I doubt many will be desperate to go that extra mile.

It will also put off new managers. If your a manager looking in are you really going to be interested in taking the job when you see the so called best supporters being held back by police. 

The irony here is by doing what they did last night the hordes won't get anything they want. They have fucked it and I find that hilarious. 

Just started listening to last nights super scoreboard. Only 5 mins in. Keevins!!!! Hahaha.

Keeper will only have pass backs.

Gulf is enormous.

A total mismatch.

Impossibility that celtic lose. 
celtic cannot possibly lose to County.

Thankfully Lennon only has Ross County to play.

Get it up ye ya fud!!!

This will be enjoyable listening. 

Apparently Jim White said on TalkSport that a "senior source" told him that owner Dermot Desmond won't be kowtowed by the protest and that it will "harden his resolve" 

Please let that be true and not Jim White being a wank as usual.

He is a bell but I don't doubt he has contacts around the game as he is the definition of an arselicker.

Good news.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Apparently Jim White said on TalkSport that a "senior source" told him that owner Dermot Desmond won't be kowtowed by the protest and that it will "harden his resolve" 

Please let that be true and not Jim White being a wank as usual.

I don't see how any club could bow down to rioters demands, They would look weak towards their shareholders investors and sponsors.

Archived