C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daily Record 

By Graeme Young

Nicola Sturgeon labels Celtic protesters 'pretty despicable' as she sends firm warning after fan fury
The First Minister reacted to the unsavoury scenes that followed Sunday's shock Betfred Cup defeat to Ross County.

-----------------

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has labelled the actions of Celtic protesters as "pretty despicable".

The SNP was asked about the unsavoury scenes that followed the Premiership champions 2-0 defeat to Ross County as fans called for boss Neil Lennon to go and chants of "sack the board" could be heard ringing out.

She said: "I don't care if you're a Celtic fan, a Rangers fan, an Ayr United fan or no fan of football at all.

"Anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/nicola-sturgeon-labels-celtic-protesters-23092046

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Apparently Jim White said on TalkSport that a "senior source" told him that owner Dermot Desmond won't be kowtowed by the protest and that it will "harden his resolve" 

Please let that be true and not Jim White being a wank as usual.

Tom English said something similar.

Said Desmond has a track record railing against anything or anyone who tries to railroad or pressure him into something, in business or wherever.

Certainly heartened me when i read it. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Daily Record 

By Graeme Young

Nicola Sturgeon labels celtic protesters 'pretty despicable' as she sends firm warning after fan fury
The First Minister reacted to the unsavoury scenes that followed Sunday's shock Betfred Cup defeat to Ross County.

-----------------

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has labelled the actions of celtic protesters as "pretty despicable".

The SNP was asked about the unsavoury scenes that followed the Premiership champions 2-0 defeat to Ross County as fans called for boss Neil Lennon to go and chants of "sack the board" could be heard ringing out.

She said: "I don't care if you're a celtic fan, a Rangers fan, an Ayr United fan or no fan of football at all.

"Anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable.

https://BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/nicola-sturgeon-labels-celtic-protesters-23092046

Wee coo couldn't help herself chucking the word Rangers in there.

57 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

This is all ending with Lennon, Lawell, Brown and to a lesser extent Griffiths being turned on and hated by their fans, which is pleasing as fuck really.  

For what it is worth, I don't think they will sack Lennon until about April. 

The heroes for them have stayed long enough to become the villains. 

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of scumbags. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Tom English said something similar.

Said Desmond has a track record railing against anything or anyone who tries to railroad or pressure him into something, in business or wherever.

Certainly heartened me when i read it. 

It will be interesting to see who really runs their club, Desmond or the Green Brigade.

Just now, King Jela said:

The heroes for them have stayed long enough to become the villains. 

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of scumbags. 

All of it, every single bit of it, the wearing shades on the park, the scarfs around the post, the police hats, not one single bit of it will be worth a fuck to them if the season ends how it should....fucking glorious. It will be tainted with utter shite to them, not one of them will be able to bring themselves to go back and watch any of those moments without turning red with seethe at the site of Broony and Co.... guffaw guffaw 

26 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Apparently Jim White said on TalkSport that a "senior source" told him that owner Dermot Desmond won't be kowtowed by the protest and that it will "harden his resolve" 

Please let that be true and not Jim White being a wank as usual.

Said the same myself yesterday before their 2nd. He's going absolutely nowhere. 

£30 million over 2 summers he's spent, he should be the one in the hot seat when it comes crashing down. 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

aye but from now on though I mean after last night.

Baring in mind the GB pushed him into the bushes when he was trying to rollerskate home

Much as I’d love it to be, is this true?

What club in their right mind would let a player rollerblade home?

Not least because they’re located in Glasgow & not Santa Monica!!

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

All of it, every single bit of it, the wearing shades on the park, the scarfs around the post, the police hats, not one single bit of it will be worth a fuck to them if the season ends how it should....fucking glorious. It will be tainted with utter shite to them, not one of them will be able to bring themselves to go back and watch any of those moments without turning red with seethe at the site of Broony and Co.... guffaw guffaw 

Love it mate. It's all setting up nicely for us to get the last laugh :lol::beer:

Just now, HG5 said:

Think it's made up mate. Seen a screenshot but it's a piss-take. 

Still hilarious though.

I’m shocked he’s still there.  Especially after the players were removed for their own safety yesterday.  They’ll get pumped off AC Milan on Thursday night and then what?  Those idiots will start another riot at Parkhead.  I don’t see where the celtic board are going with this.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’m shocked he’s still there.  Especially after the players were removed for their own safety yesterday.  They’ll get pumped off AC Milan on Thursday night and then what?  Those idiots will start another riot at Parkhead.  I don’t see where the celtic board are going with this.  

There's another line of thought that they are going to "allow him" to win the cup against Hearts and then walk away on his terms.

I'd give anything I've got for that to backfire and Hearts to beat them. That would be the funniest thing ever.

The rapid fenians would level the Piggery or turn it into a mushroom cloud if that happened.

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

She wasnt roller blading but was on her bike and pushed right off by the GB. Laxative said she won’t be back as was raging as one of the stabilisers snapped off. 

B220344B-29FE-425A-BE2D-5199CB231B0B.jpeg

Just now, DBBTB said:

They won’t have to sack Lennon. He will walk.

Question is when?

Another poster reckons he will go after the Hearts cup final... I think that may be true, hope not as the longer this circus performance goes on the better... 

The best part is replacing him... they will have to get another circus performer in because no normal human could accept the post in it's current form hahaha

Archived