C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Wee coo couldn't help herself chucking the word Rangers in there.

“Three of my officers suffered injuries,"

No Nicola, you are lying again. The Scottish Police Authority are a public body. They are not your officers, and you are not above the law. 

The Scottish Police Authority (SPA),  is a public body of the Scottish Government which holds Police Scotland, the national police service, to account. Both bodies were established on 1 April 2013"After scrutiny and debate by the Scottish Parliament, the legislation was approved on 27 June 2012.

One of the key provisions of the legislation includes clear responsibilities for the Chief Constable and, to ensure continued separation from Ministers

Public bodies of the Scottish Government are organisations that are funded by the Scottish Government. It is a tightly meshed network of executive and advisory non-departmental public bodies ("quangoes"); tribunals; and nationalised industries. Such public bodies are distinct from executive agencies of the Scottish Government, as unlike them they are not considered to be part of the Government and staff of public bodies are not civil servants, although executive agencies are listed in the Scottish Government's directory of national public bodies alongside other public bodies."

I am sure they will be extremely puzzled by your reference to Ayr and Rangers fans. Are you implying some criminal activities against the Scottish police by those fans, or are you just speculating and dirt spreading, and making it up as you go along ?

18 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Realistically he’s fucked. He can’t resolve the issues, they have an overinflated wage bill and the only way they get out of this is to employ a manager who will cost them a fortune. 

good times. 

No manager will want to come and work with that,Hordes turning up at his home if we win the league even the players will be saying to the agents "get me the fuck out of here"

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They won’t have to sack Lennon. He will walk.

He might not want to make that mistake again.

If they want him to go without paying up they will have an unstable scorched earth merchant who knows where the bodies are buried.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I wondered if the penny would eventually drop with them. Seen a few hinting at that now. 

It would 100% explain Neil Lennon. The poor bastard knows what went on and has had to listen to his "family" deny deny deny. No wonder the cunt is demented.

11 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

No manager will want to come and work with that,Hordes turning up at his home if we win the league even the players will be saying to the agents "get me the fuck out of here"

I think it will also put players off signing for them in the January window. They'll hear of their songs and see footage of them rioting throwing missiles at players. The GB may have stopped 10iar themselves.

1 hour ago, badjon said:

Laxiet being one of the better players is absolutely laughable. Milan reject now being hailed by them as best in the league etc etc. 

We have better reserve fullbacks / wingbacks than them👍

I think he's played 10 games. Won twice haha. 1 goal. Probably no assists. Culpable for many goals conceded.

34 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's another line of thought that they are going to "allow him" to win the cup against Hearts and then walk away on his terms.

I'd give anything I've got for that to backfire and Hearts to beat them. That would be the funniest thing ever.

The rapid fenians would level the Piggery or turn it into a mushroom cloud if that happened.

I'd be delighted if that's the thought process. He could do even more damage before they play hearts. 

They have 2 league games to play before and based on current form they aren't guaranteed to win. 

19 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think it will also put players off signing for them in the January window. They'll hear of their songs and see footage of them rioting throwing missiles at players. The GB may have stopped 10iar themselves.

:lol:

do you only deal in daft scenarios?

Ally not missing them :lol:

Rangers hero Ally McCoist has branded the Celtic supporters who protested for the sacking of Neil Lennon as "nutcases".

Hundreds of Hoops supporters gathered outside Parkhead as Neil Lennon's side suffered a shock defeat to Ross County in the Betfred Cup.

Fans demanded Lennon’s exit while a large number of police officers formed a human shield as the players exited in convoy.

McCoist watched on from afar as he was on pundit duties for Premier Sports at the Falkirk Stadium. But he admits he was 'embarrased' for those who were involved.

He told talkSPORT: "There were outrageous scenes after the game.

"There not supporters, I nearly called them supporters, that's exactly the one thing they are not.

"They completely embarrassed themselves with some of their behaviour, throwing fences at police vehicles.

"I don't think I've seen anything like that in this country to tell you the truth, you sometimes see it when it's Turkey and Italy.

"It was absolutely shocking, an embarrassment, they really were, it goes without saying we can do without that."

He added: "The first thing they were doing was breaking the social distancing rules.

"Not a lot shocks you nowadays, while we were working at the Rangers game there was video video footage sent through, you know what it's like. The world is such a small place nowadays.

"If you're not watching it live, you're seeing it withing a minute.

"It left a really bad taste in our mouths watching it, you couldn't help but think of the players and Neil Lennon and people like that.

"Listen, these weren't Celtic supporters, they were just nutcases, idiots, an embarrassment to the country never mind anything else."

Archived