C*ltc

They've fucked it for themselves.

The board were probably shitting themselves after the result yesterday. Who honestly expected that? There was no feasible way they could spin it.

Then, lo-and-behold, hundreds of second-class citizens descend upon The Chamber of Secrets and start scrapping with the police.

So, the narrative to keep Lennon then becomes, "We won't bow to a lawless mob."

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, British_Empire said:

Strachan said a few months ago that he didn't want to go back into football management as he was sick of dealing with chairmen and board members.

But isn't he Dundee's director of football? do you not deal with CEO's, board members etc doing that?

Maybe his manager application will get stuck in a firewall 🕺

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think Strachan is honest enough that he would look at them and decide if he could or couldn't turn them around. He isn't one of them, so would be quite objective. 

I don't think he would want the hassles that go with that job at the minute. Money talks though, so will see 😂

He’d maybe take it and say it’s just for half a season knowing most of the taig think the league is done and if anything else happens (please God no) then he has an option. 

39 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Exactly. 

I get the sentiment Ally is making there, they aren't real fans etc, but that's exactly what they are. They do represent their support. Ally is just used to fans with a bit of dignity. They have none.

There were high hundreds if not a thousand or two of them there, not just a dozen or so nutters like some are trying to say.

Glad that he pulls no punches other than that. 

It’s what they do .....oh wait , that’s a different IRA ....oh wait that’s a different boys club....now we have, they are different supporters 

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think Strachan is honest enough that he would look at them and decide if he could or couldn't turn them around. He isn't one of them, so would be quite objective. 

I don't think he would want the hassles that go with that job at the minute. Money talks though, so will see 😂

His son is a first team coach for them and his other son is a scout for them while he is being payed for Celtic TV appearances. He'll be taking it if offered.

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Based on?

Just a hunch. Also, they are skint, bookies favourite and they let a decent coach in Duff go and replaced him with Strachan's boy. 

Strachan is too far removed from coaching (10 yrs) to turn things around but he will bring a bit of calmness. Lennon is finished.

I doubt Strachan would look at it. Lots of their mob hated him as he wasn’t celtic minded and he actively walked away from the job partly due to that. O’Neil Is different. A hero for them and left before due to his wife ill. Him and Keane both out of work and potential to be further heroes by trying to get the 10 for them. They would be a worrying appointment in my opinion but would not be cheap. Also Keane would probably knock out most of their first team in the first training session. 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Don't think he'll go unless they drop any more point in the league and we go further ahead.

Think that's the issue, every game looks like a high chance of dropping points now. Leaving him in charge until the final or the next old firm match would surely be curtains for their tainted 10.

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

I doubt Strachan would look at it. Lots of their mob hated him as he wasn’t celtic minded and he actively walked away from the job partly due to that. O’Neil Is different. A hero for them and left before due to his wife ill. Him and Keane both out of work and potential to be further heroes by trying to get the 10 for them. They would be a worrying appointment in my opinion but would not be cheap. Also Keane would probably knock out most of their first team in the first training session. 

There will be no heroes out of any of them. We are back in charge. 

Archived