C*ltc

35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

6 nil humping by Milan then a 2 nil gubbing by St Johnstone.

Tarriers go Nuclear.

Sit back and enjoy lads.

Whilst that would be extremely enjoyable it would precipitate the sacking of lennon with a new priest ensconced in the pulpit.

Players and supporters get a boost and more often than not the team responds and rattles of a few wins. 

I would prefer popcorn teeth to be given a vote of confidence, and his team to achieve just enough success to keep him in post until the new year when a comprehensive pummeling in the OF will seal his and c***ics fate. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Could be.

I don't think he'll get sacked. Their team was riddled with covid. There is a possibility that the lack of form is due to 'long covid'. post-viral fatigue syndrome could be mistaken for laziness.

What in the fuck are you gawn in about?

16 minutes ago, MDYT2 said:

Agree. But think we could squeeze in a wee Europa league final. 

Yep. wee Lennie might still see a quadruple this year, and become the first manager to lose a quintuple if he stays till end of season. 

5 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

A get that. A mean where are you getting their entire team has covid fi?

I didn't say their entire team had it. I said they were riddled with it. Most of their key players had it. Those players are now being accused of laziness. I'm saying it could be long covid. I don't think Lennon should get the sack if it's that

6 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Sorry troops but see all this "I'd prefer they won this game, then drew that game then bla de fucking bla, and then this would mean this then this would be that"? Get that tae fuck. Thats playing with fire.

Fucking ignore every single ball the cunts kick from now until the end of the season and concentrate only on ourselves. 

Whilst it's hilarious watching the meltdown in November:lol:

It's only November we have a job to get done and we need to concentrate on ourselves and keep turning the screw. 

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I didn't say their entire team had it. I said they were riddled with it. Most of their key players had it. Those players are now being accused of laziness. I'm saying it could be long covid. I don't think Lennon should get the sack if it's that

Even that where are you getting most of their key players have had it n how have we not heard about this?

Just now, The Socrates. said:

Even that where are you getting most of their key players have had it n how have we not heard about this?

It's been in the papers. They had key players who tested positive for it. even Lennon has said covid -19 has been a problem for them. All I'm saying is he should get another chance. if it's found out that the players have post viral syndrome - Long covid and not laziness.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The only ‘key’ player that got it was Edouard

Kris Ajer. Mohamed Elyounoussi. Bitton and Hatem Elhamed tested positive also. All I'm saying is Lennon should get another chance. if it's found out that the players have post viral syndrome - Long covid and not laziness.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Kris Ajer. Mohamed Elyounoussi. Bitton and Hatem Elhamed tested positive also. All I'm saying is Lennon should get another chance. if it's found out that the players have post viral syndrome - Long covid and not laziness.

Ajer and El Younoussi never got it. The other two aren’t even guaranteed starters never mind key players.

He should be sacked regardless, here’s hoping he’s no

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ajer and El Younoussi never got it. The other two aren’t even guaranteed starters never mind key players.

He should be sacked regardless, here’s hoping he’s no

They tested positive for the virus.

Celtic rocked by another Covid-19 case and could be without FIVE key players for Old Firm clash with Rangers

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/celtic-rocked-another-covid-19-case-and-could-be-without-five-key-players-old-firm-clash-rangers-2999532

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They tested positive for the virus.

Celtic rocked by another Covid-19 case and could be without FIVE key players for Old Firm clash with Rangers

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/celtic-rocked-another-covid-19-case-and-could-be-without-five-key-players-old-firm-clash-rangers-2999532

Aye, Bitton, El Hamed and Edouard. Edouard is the only key player.

Ajer and El Younoussi never had it which is why they were able to play against Hibs. Christie never got it either.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, Bitton, El Hamed and Edouard. Edouard is the only key player.

Ajer and El Younoussi never had it which is why they were able to play against Hibs. Christie never got it either.

All I'm saying is Lennon should get another chance. if it's found out that the players have post viral syndrome ( Long covid) and not laziness. 

Archived